(PC ONLY ) Shuffy UK MASTER FARMER COME SEE HOW ITS REALLY DONE !

Shuffy

(PC ONLY ) Shuffy UK MASTER FARMER COME SEE HOW ITS REALLY DONE !

Post by Shuffy »

Hi i have been a dairyman most of my life spent over 10 years on a farm when i was a child to an adult

i am looking for players who want to work up our farm its very organised and tidy we dont leave nothing around and make sure everythings kept effecient and organised.

You must be able to communicate with the team and be able to help at least once a couple of time a week also clear understanding of english language is a neccesity.

Mature players only over 16 please

24/7 PLAYERS
NO KIDS
MATURE PLAYERS
REALISTIC
THOUSANDS OF BALES COLLECTED AND STACKED PROFESSIONALLY YOU WILL HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE EVER !!
OVER 500 COWS
MODS
5 SLOTS AVAILABLE - 11 ALREADY TAKEN
FRIENDLY FUN TEAM
EMAIL SUPPORT AND HELP WHEN NEEDED
TEAMSPEAK
REAL DAIRY FARMER KNOWLEDGE
OVER 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH FARMING SIM

leave a reply and i will get back to you thanks for reading
Gnasher3i6

Re: (PC ONLY ) Shuffy UK MASTER FARMER COME SEE HOW ITS REALLY DONE !

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

Sounds like my kinda thing.
Played a few randoms tonight, 2 hours pulling up beets and all I got for the trouble was kicked from the server...

I'm available and play most night's, From the UK, Age 36.
Currently have 707 Cows 501 Pigs and 100 Sheep, Most of the fields in my game are owned...
I always use my Logitech G27 when playing, Have the shifter set up for forklift style controls (I drive a forklift at work so seems appropriate)
I just want to find a multiplayer game where we are active and have some fun playing.
UK - PS4/PC Player
Shuffy

Re: (PC ONLY ) Shuffy UK MASTER FARMER COME SEE HOW ITS REALLY DONE !

Post by Shuffy »

ok thanks for reply if you would like to join us we are on international server look for SHuFFY AND THE CREW 18+ please can you let me know your name on fs so i can keep an eye out for you . we currently use discord to keep in touch do you have access to that ?

Regards

Shuffy