OakValleyFarmsted/FS17/Mature Player/24/7/PC/Server

OakValleyFarmSted

OakValleyFarmsted/FS17/Mature Player/24/7/PC/Server

Post by OakValleyFarmSted »

So What is OakValley Farmsted then?

OakValley Farmsted is a Virtual Farm set for Farming Simulator 17 Owned and Maintained by Thomas Jenner. He has experence in making Servers back form 2007 to owning a Few in the Past.

Can you tell me the Map we are gonna Use?

Yes I can tell you. The map is called SelbyFarm Estate V2 (thanks to lancyboi) Which has over 40 Fields and number Of Spots to sell and hold Grain.

Are there any VOIP servers we should be useing?

Yes there is. Now i had a choice bwetween Discord and Teamspeak But as I love Teamspeak so much i stuck with that Anyone welcome to Come on and Talk to the Staff the adress is ts.oakvalleyfarmsted.uk She may be new But she will get there.

Are there any Mods we should be aware Of?

Yep there are quite a few mods on there that you can download but Only if you work for the Farm then I give u the username and password to download the Mods page.

I am Instrested in Joining How many Slots has it got and is it shift work or daily Work?

Well I am glad you want to Join Our Farm and Yes There is an Application Process for It but you get a Response within 24 hours. The server it self contains 16 slots and TS contains 32 slots. It Debateable to do Shift Work but that won't happen Till i have enough instrest in the Farm And no it won't be Daily Work Just as Long you do a Couple Of hours in your Spare time I am Okay with That.

Do you Have A Website for OakValleyFarmsted?

Yes we do but underconstruction atm.

What are the Requirements to Join?

Now This one been puzzuleing Me for a few days but i Have the enough Requirements to set it all Out for you the application Form may say it differently but i can sort that

Requirements?
Must be 16+
Must Speak English Well
Must be active in some way
Must help other Farmers on fields If they require Assistance
And Must drive Properly (No Cutting through Fields)
And Have a good time

So Where can I Sign Up?

Well here is the Link For you to Apply
https://form.jotformeu.com/71096842622357
OakValleyFarmSted

Re: OakValleyFarmsted/FS17/Mature Player/24/7/PC/Server

still looking apply now
OakValleyFarmSted

Re: OakValleyFarmsted/FS17/Mature Player/24/7/PC/Server