Green Acres Recruiting new Family Members

x0Z3ro0x

Green Acres Recruiting new Family Members

Post by x0Z3ro0x »

Hello ladies and gents! Glad you all stopped in to this great topic. Im sure you guess why you are here based on the title. Green Acres is recruiting new blood to join our ever growing family! There are so many fantastic choices to choose from when it comes to picking your dedicated team, so we thought we would throw ourselves into the mix and make it even harder to choose. Even though we all know you will choose us :D

What is Green Acres?

Simply put Green Acres is our dedicated server. Though we could go much further into detail. We are a very small group on a brand new server. Our group currently consists of 4 people. Johnny, Boer, My wife, and Myself. Our group aims to just have fun in a very laid back and chill environment. While having fun we still maintain a professional outlook on our work. Sloppy, untidy farming leads to an ugly looking server, and no one wants that. So to sum it up, Green Acres is a laid back family friendly server, looking for new blood we can trust. As for what we do...well...We do it all! It doesn't matter if you want to farm, log, or raise livestock. You can do it all here. Green Acres is a business, and in this business we make money doing whatever we can around Goldcrest Valley.

What are we looking for?

As we said before we are looking for new blood! But what exactly are we looking for IN that new blood? Well im glad you asked. While all age groups and races are excepted, we kindly ask that you be able to A.) Sit still without jumping around and follow instruction, and B.) Speak and understand English. We love all people and all walks of life, however this just makes it easier for everyone since we are based out of the US and our founding members are here in the US. We know you understand ;)

So other than that we would like you to have a Mic, but this is not a requirement as I myself know that money can be tight sometimes, and a Mic is the least of our worries in real life. So while we would REALLLLLLY like you to have one, it won't stop you from getting into our little slice of paradise. Lastly but not least, we have to be able to trust you. Our server is 24/7. For members we can trust they can play anytime of day or night. However for new joining members, and members we are still getting to know, you will only be able to play when an Admin is online as the server will be password protected any other time.

Trusted members are given the password and are not allowed to share it. So please, do not ask them they will not give you it and it will only hurt your chances.

Why such a process just to join?

We take pride in not just our server, but all the hard work we have done building it up. Trolls love nothing more than to come in and ruin that. To keep our server safe, clean, and friendly we have implemented a painless process to weed out the bad seeds. While it does take dedicated members to pass, our process is one of the rather lighter ones. Some servers go as far as making you fill out applications for only a chance to join.

If you are serious about joining, than our process doesn't seem so hard. It's the users just looking for Admin Title, or to cause trouble that will find the above a 'process'. Please keep in mind that ANYONE is welcome to join us, the only time the server is password protected is when an admin logs off. Until such a time we leave the server open to allow anyone from the public to join and get to know the group. So if you don't want to apply here, than feel free to stop on in and say hello during public hour.

-------

If our server has interested you, than please comment below or PM us with contact details so we can add you. Steam or Discord is fine. Please tell us a little about yourself, nothing personal like address or full names and nothing that you don't feel comfortable with. Age is appreciated when applying, but is not needed if you do not feel like giving that info out. In addition to make it easier, we have compiled a folder and zipped it up. Inside this folder is all our server mods. We will be keeping the download up to date at all times. For those of you who feel like every link is a virus waiting to happen, please see a list of our mods below and simply Google them. Please do not comment here if they are not the version / creator as the ones on our server. Server Mods can be downloaded here.

Server Settings & Mods -

Name: Green Acres
Growth Speed: Fast
Map: Goldcrest Valley
Difficulty: Normal
Dirt Speed: Normal
Timescale: Realtime (If all Fields are planted then x120)
Fertilizer Stages: 3
Slots: 6 (Will increase if we hit cap)
Matchmaking Server: International
Game Language: English

Mods | Author | Version -

GPS | upsideDown | 5.01
Placeable Garage |Rumtreiber22 | 1.0.0.0
Placeable Washbox | SanAndreas, Giants, Light: Niggels - VertexDezign | 1.0.0.0
AAA UniversalProcessKit | mor2000 | 17.0.6
Placeable Christmas Tree | Alex2009 - Alex2009.de | 1.0.0.0
Machine Shed 100'x50' |SickleBandit | 1.0.0.1

* We are open to other mods, but have not added any others as of yet. *
Last edited by x0Z3ro0x on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
K Money

Re: Green Acres Recruiting new Family Members

Post by K Money »

Interested in joining your server, uk based, 24 years old, consider my self and experienced player, any more info on the server, mods, map settings etc?
Platform; PC
Windows 7
x0Z3ro0x

Post by x0Z3ro0x »

K Money wrote:Interested in joining your server, uk based, 24 years old, consider my self and experienced player, any more info on the server, mods, map settings etc?
Hey there K Money! Glad to have you interested in our server. I have updated the original post and I think you will find it provides much more detail. Please if you feel like I have left anything out, or if you think something should be added just let me know. In the meantime we would love to have you on our server. If you want feel free to join the discord server I just created. My wife and I are the first to join, however I know it will grow with our community. Plus there you will be able to talk to others, get server times to know when its public, and just get to know everyone in general. We are still very new, so our community is building.

If you would rather we contact you on steam or PM you here that is fine as well. The link to join our discord channel is above in the Original Post. As for other means of contact, just let me know! Hope to hear from you soon!

- Best of wishes
OnEdge

Post by OnEdge »

I'd be interested as well if you're still looking for members. I'm 46 from Indiana and play just about everyday, some days I have more time than others.
x0Z3ro0x

Post by x0Z3ro0x »

OnEdge wrote:I'd be interested as well if you're still looking for members. I'm 46 from Indiana and play just about everyday, some days I have more time than others.
Of course! I will make sure to edit the Original Post if we are no longer taking any members. We would love to have you on the server! Drop by our discord anytime and drop a message. If discord is not your thing and you prefer contact on here or another platform please just let me know! Link for discord is in our Original Post near the bottom.

I hope to hear from you soon and it was great talking with you!
x0Z3ro0x

Post by x0Z3ro0x »

Great news for anyone interested in joining our amazing family! We have begun creating a 100% custom map for you beautiful people to enjoy. So why are you still waiting? So many new faces have joined our family and we want the rest of you to join as well. See you all on the farm!
MrTorkan

Post by MrTorkan »

I would be interested in joining looking for a great group to play with
Grizzly Hughes

Post by Grizzly Hughes »

Interested.
Jooks216

Post by Jooks216 »

Im interested, im 20 and from denmark, i have played a lot but i miss the multiplayer aspect. It would be nice to join your "little Family" ;)