Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

IDC Farms

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

Post by IDC Farms »

NSFG UPDATE

So with fears of the impact of the impending Brexit we’ve up sticks and moved back to the UK and settled into our new home farm Meadow Grove. It’s an excellent map - nice mix of field sizes and windy lanes. Yards are let’s say a challenge for larger kit and less competent operators (i.e me).

Thanks to Phill for persevering with his little project and handing us a new lorry and drag hay lorry and thanks to Robbie for the livery.

We are heading into summer - so mowers, balers and harvesters will soon be running around the clock.

For more info on us check out our multiplayer page on FSUK https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=182644.0
Batchie70

Post by Batchie70 »

Are you guys still playing on FS17

If so do you have room for a helper
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

No sorry we are full on 19 now, if you fancy joining us on there you are more than welcome.
Batchie70

Post by Batchie70 »

Ye that would be good. Shoot me the details iand i will try and get the mods n stuff sorted out
Batchie70

Post by Batchie70 »

Oh for the record im in my 40s and live in Scotland so ping shouldnt be a problem and have a fairly decent PC
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

Batchie70 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:58 pm Oh for the record im in my 40s and live in Scotland so ping shouldnt be a problem and have a fairly decent PC
I’ll send you a PM with details on how to
Join us