Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

2Tees

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR) Oakfield Edit

Post by 2Tees »

A bit of an update on the farm:

Last couple of winters has been hard again, with mid-spring still having snow covered fields and barely unfrozen ground.
Didnt stop the big Fendt to get some grip and plough in the oilseed (and snow)  ;D

After the snow cleared we went in full force getting all the fields ready for some crops

The boss kindly bought us a new Kaweco + injector, fancy little toy with extending axle and tire pressure system.

The thing being new we had to put some heads together, Mark and Cedrik figuring out the hoses while I catch 'm on camera

Some shots from previous year

I also planted a new forest  ;D

Yesterday we had a lot of the guys on so we did a team effort.

Join in on the fun @ NSFG
FBDriven

Post by FBDriven »

As you can see we're a very "poplar" farm :-P
cedrik1995

Post by cedrik1995 »

Late night harvest  :)

Getting everything into the shed before the rain comes  :D
Jooki

Post by Jooki »

PC: i7-6800k, 32gb DDR4, x99A Raider, GTX 1080Ti, wheel, joystick, trackir, and pedals.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7257505176.png

My main reason that i want to join is that I have been playing the game for 500 hours or so in SP now wants to step up and play it more seriously and maybe even make some new mate whilst doing it. as noted above I'm 24. I work full time, I work well in team and have good communication skills. I have no RL farming experience but learn fast.

Looking forward to hear from you

-Jook
2Tees

Post by 2Tees »

hi All, time for another update

While doing a general checkup on things I got a call from the local store they were out of rye and he was willing to pay big money. I replied I'll have a check and call him back. Ofcourse I knew we had loads...

With that done and big money made I joined Tom in some slurry work. While he loaded the field container I loaded the spreader with the 933. New Veenhuis with 15m boom. Very nice Sneaky, thanks !

After doing my first run I come back to the field container Tom waving his arms madly in my directing yelling some words I'll not put down here... Looks like I forgot to close the valve ;D ;D

So here's a shot of me watching the valves very sharp trying to remember to close them before running of

After the slurry it was time check our factories for goods and do some hauling.
This road coming down from HillTop Stores keeps scaring me, if you ever ran down here with a full heavy load you'll know what I mean

Last run of the day was the local brewery. This shot shows that not all dead ends have to be a bad thing.... BEER is to be found at this one.

Come join us, check us out @ NSFG

Special thanks to
Sneaky Beaks for his edit of Oakfield and his continious effort in pleasing his team by pumping out the goodies
Oxygendavid for Oakfield farm map
All modders for keeping up the great work, without you FS would not give us so many hours of gaming
The NSFG team for being such a good bunch of idiots, makes me fit in :D
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Morning peeps and peepettes.

I've been at it again with customization on the server, this time due to popular demand( A certain someone pestering me), I've brought back the JCB with a new lick of paint and strobe bar.   Gotta say, it looks mighty fine.
I may just keep her for myself, I deserve it after all those hours I put in on the server hahaha  ::)

Below is some attached in-game footage and with one added blooper shot. Well done Si, you were on form last night.

We are still looking to recruit a few members whilst some of our members are out enjoying the sun or are too busy tending to fields in the real world. Ideally, you'll have a reasonably decent pc with good internet. This is due to our strenuous setup.
FBDriven

Post by FBDriven »

Getting some big time digestate injecting done ahead of spring barley!

SneakyBeaky

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Just a quick update. We have now abandoned our Oakfield edit. It had a good run but, now the lads are eager for a fresh map to farm on. Oh... we've also taken on 3 new Americans to form our night shift crews, and with that being said,I am now open to recruiting members overseas. There is a big but involved though, your internet and pc must be of a high spec. If you dont know the spec of your build then the chances are its probably not up to the challenge lol
We are also in the process of reintroducing MR back into our server. It was off during our time on Oaky as we felt that they werent a match and didnt play nice so, this should make gameplay more challenging once again.

Over and out.
CallMeAri

Post by CallMeAri »

Hi SneakyBeaky,

Quick question, where is the server located? I have a very good internet connection but my geographic location does little to enjoy that. I am based in New Zealand with varied play times, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon or night time here.

Thanks in advance,
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

We are UK based bud.
Breathmints

Post by Breathmints »

If you're open to taking Americans for a late-night crew, I'd be highly interested in at least giving it a go. I've played on several very community oriented servers in the past and it was a ton of fun. My internet may not be up to par per your requirements, since I do actually live on a farm in the great flatness of the Midwest... Image

I just recently built a new computer, so that wouldn't be an issue at all :mrgreen: (Ryzen 1700X, 16GB RAM, 1070 GTX).
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

We have now moved to The West Coast map. SneakyBeaky has once again added a little of his GE fairy dust to our version of the map and it’s looking and running nicely.
  • Look out for some updates coming soon.
If you are interested in joining a MP server then please read page one of this thread and drop us a line either on here or on our FSUK page.
cibus4

Post by cibus4 »

Good Morning,
I am very interested in a community based server, been playing alone for a while gets boring...
Looking to have some fun farming with friendly people.
I am 21 and currently live in Germany.
My ping is 43 ms.

Happy Farming
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Robbie-

So we got a little time on the server tonight, and need to get full steam ahead for tomorrow as harvest season is starting, and over 8 fields with wheat, barley, soya and canola we are sure going to be busy. Think we will need to take shifts on the combine otherwise there will be no down time for one person to leave his seat for the toilet or a drink!!!.

Anyways here are a few pictures of the team on here tonight, Tim - Mark - Phill - Beevster and myself good job lads.

So after all the fert stages were complete it was time for a little hay time.

Then after work was completed and the bales stacked, a nice drive back admiring the crops nearly ready for tomorrows harvesting.
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Been a while since our last update but, dont be mistaken into thinking we are all but out of the game. We are still going strong with some additional faces added to the group. 2 new lads and 1 have recently joined which has shot a bit of life back into us. On top of this, we have returned to our Oakfield edit , which offers a range of tasks using mcompany on top of of your traditional farming.

Timbo has released a few new episodes on his NSFG mp series, use the link to check out his latest videos in the series. Make sure to check out his channel too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFM9tlETMlU

Interested in joining, please get in contact with us on here or fsuk.