KDG GAMING NOW RECRUITING!!!

Kryac

KDG GAMING NOW RECRUITING!!!

Post by Kryac »

Feeling like you want to be apart of something great? KDG Gaming may have what you are looking for, read more below!
KDG Gaming is currently recruiting for the following games:

- Farming Simulator 17 [open]
- EmergeNYC [open]
- Rainbow Six Siege [open]
- 911 : First Responders [open]

KDG Gaming is a gaming community focused on providing a friendly and professional environment for its members. We were founded July 8th, 2012 as a GTA IV clan (previously known as KickDownGTA) and have branched into a much larger international community. We have a ranking system within discord to work your way up through the ranks in the community. New members start as a tier 1 and earn Tier 2 after showing activity in the community, the tiers continue up to Tier 5. Tier 5 is the community administration. We have a community website which provides the official game times we play at.

Farming Simulator 17: FS17 is the most popular game in the community, we have had FS17 as a game in this community for 5 years and have grown drastically since the start. We have our own custom mods including rescue department vehicles that respond to vehicles that get stuck rather than resetting them. We play using an economic system where people have the ability to create their own businesses and work as an employee for others. We use a google spreadsheet to keep track of people money as well as their assets. The server is dedicated and goes up 2 hours most days of the week.
Rainbow Six Siege: Siege is our more laid back game, we don't play professionally or have a specific way we play, however, everybody who plays is expected to not goof around and to just play the game, communicate, and have fun.
EmergeNYC: Emerge is a game still in development however it is still an official game here and will start having scheduled games once it is further developed or more stable. We have different positions similar to NYC’s fire department to keep things organized and realistic. We try to be as serious as possible in this game. A large number of people in KDG Gaming are involved with a fire department in real life so when it comes to emerge its as real as it gets, from callouts to strategy.

Interested in joining?
Anyone over the age of 13 can join the community if they can be mature and follow the community rules. You can check out our website and go to the membership section to find out more and learn how to join!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/kdggaming
Apparel: https://teespring.com/stores/kdggaming

If you want to learn more feel free to contact me via discord, user id: #2606
Be sure to let them know Kris sent you!
Smith Modding

Re: KDG GAMING NOW RECRUITING!!!

Post by Smith Modding »

Hey I had a mic but it has broken. I probably won't be able to get one for a while, but I would like a team to play R6S and FS with. Can I still join?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
markare

Post by markare »

Kryac wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 am
Farming Simulator 17: FS17 is the most popular game in the community, we have had FS17 as a game in this community for 5 years and have grown drastically since the start.

Have you though???. I'm almost 100% certain FS17 hasn't been around for 5 years.

If you are trying to gain interest in your server/community would advise not starting off with lies.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^It hasn't, but I think he meant FS in general. It was first made in 2009, and because the games are on a 2 year rotation, that means they started with Farming Simulator 2013.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
markare

Post by markare »

The farming sim franchise has. But fs17 hasn't. Read the original post again
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Read my post again :wink3:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-