Dedicated Farmers - You want to be on our team?

janfrekv

Dedicated Farmers - You want to be on our team?

Post by janfrekv »

We are Dedicated Farmers!

We are a group of grownup players who (most of the time) go to work IRL on a daily basis + have a lot of fun during our internet-farming gametime. Some of us have played "all" the Pleasant Valley maps, and some of us are playing at a MP server for the first time. All together we have thousands of hours of Farming Simulator experience, and the last couple of years we have mainly (only?) played maps featuring "the HUD" and the "factory-system-way-of-playing".

Some of us have IRL farming experience, others haven't even got much IRL work experience at all - not to mention knowing what's forward/backwards of a cow..... What we all have in common is the pleasure of doing something fun together, in a highly democratic way (in most servers) - in a server where everyone can decide what direction the server should take.

Our gamestyle is casual, and we don't have a ton of strict rules. We are a rather democratic community, so everyone's voice is heard. If there is a doubt about something, we put up a poll on our website - and majority decides - so you might change the gameplay on our server if your ideas are good.

We are always looking for new players who are willing to spend some time with us on our server(s) and do some farming + have fun at the same time.
Our servers are dedicated 8+ slot servers which runs 24/7.

We have 3 servers where there are practically no rules - except the few ones mentioned on our webpage.
For more info + some basic rules please check our Dedicated Farmers website (www.dedicatedfarmers.com)

Our recruitment is on an irregular basis, so if you are looking for some longterm fun please get in touch with us at our forum/website.
We don't browse the other forums out there constantly, so the easiest way to get in touch with us is through the forum at our website. (www.dedicatedfarmers.com)

Our servers are very "noob-friendly", so what you are good at is not so important to us, but we want to improve your capabilities together with us as we go, within the map we are running. We also want to learn from your experiences, to make the game better for us all.

We don't demand everyday dedication, but a couple of hours per week is better than not being online at all. The more time one put into server, the more responcabilities one should expect (ie. running own farm etc).

What we don't want is players whining to buy this and that, install this and that mod, this and that of "everything" that FS has to offer. We try to run as few mods as possible, keeping the game/map as realistic as possible - within the limits given to us by the map creator(s). We have a pretty dedicated website/forum, so if you have suggestions for improvements - that's the place where you would put it

We're all grownups, and prefered (required) players are 18+ of age.

If you're still reading - here is a link to our servers' webpage:
www.dedicatedfarmers.com

There is a link on our homepage to a recruitment form, where we just want to know a little bit about your experience with Farming Simulator and if you have any experience with previous PV maps and a couple of the mods we are using - if you want to join us.

If you have any questions, please post them in our forum at www.dedicatedfarmers.com

Language used in server is ENGLISH. We do have a Discord server, but at the moment it isn't much used for voicechat - but most of the ppl in our server are there for txt. Maybe this will change with you joining us?

Hope to see you around!

/Team Dedicated Farmers

http://www.dedicatedfarmers.com
markare

Re: Dedicated Farmers - You want to be on our team?

Post by markare »

How many times you got to post this??. Once is enough. Posting the same thread over and over again is against the rules.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

markare wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 am How many times you got to post this??. Once is enough. Posting the same thread over and over again is against the rules.
Thanks to the post like this Ive found myself nice group of PPL I can play with, so I dont think this is against the rules. Its soo easy to overlook single advert on forum., so yeah, I see no problem here.. Unless you have some other issues with post.
U dont have to read the post if you dont want.. or read them all.. Nobody is forcing you mate :)
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer:
markare

Post by markare »

Posting the same thing over and over is against the rules. I woukd advise you to take a look at them. If you want your original post to be seen just add another comment to it rather than posting a brand new thread over and over again
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Definitely doesn't make sense to have almost the same post twice, thus I deleted the other thread that had no replies.
janfrekv

Post by janfrekv »

Stegei wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 am Definitely doesn't make sense to have almost the same post twice, thus I deleted the other thread that had no replies.
Thank you - very much appreciated :)

Some time ago I made a post in one of my other "spam threads", if a moderator could please delete the post/thread, since it was no longer valid.
I did delete the original post, but had - of course - not permissions to delete the rest. I had hoped that the whole thread would be deleted when the original post was - but it wasn't.

So, if you read this, please remove (or archive) the other threads that are "adds" from Team Dedicated Farmers? (at least if they are started by me).
Thank you, in advance :)

/JFK

PS: we'll keep using this thread, and rather inform - in replies - if original post changes. DS
Bandit188

Post by Bandit188 »

What time zones are you guys in ?
twi5ted

Post by twi5ted »

application submitted.
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Is there a tutorial on how this all works? Not sure what equipment I’d need on my end.
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

Team Dedicated farmers are gearing up for new start, new map,

for more info, PLS visit our website.

You can find all details at this forum thread https://dedifarmers.enjin.com/forum/m/4 ... p134797124
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

We are all preparing for the upcoming Farming SImulator 19 game on launch 20th november 2018, and we have pre-ordered a 6-slot server which should be ready for launch at releasedate.

We will probably run two servers for at least a very few weeks - the current FS17 server alongside with the new FS19 server.

The plan is to play totally vanilla for a couple of weeks to get to know the new game mechanics etc, before we head off to start our first "long term" game. This will probably run for a few weeks as new mods and maps are released.

In the meantime please feel free to join us on our existing FS17 server. All details are on our webpage: www.dedicatedfarmers.com (including a "recruitment-form).