Looking for dedicated farmers with some experience

Shambala12

Looking for dedicated farmers with some experience

Post by Shambala12 »

Hello, my name is Matthew and i am from the UK. I am looking for one or two people who are dedicated to fs17 and have at least some experience with the game (on PC). You will need to have a decent computer to be able to run mods, have a working microphone and be in or near the GMT timezone. A little bit about myself - I am a part time farmer in real life, juggling between working on the farm and studying agriculture at college. I am passionate about farming, hence why i spend all my life doing something revolving agriculture. I have been farming since the age of 7 (now 16) and have a lot of experience under my belt. I need people who spend a lot of time on fs17 with at least some experience and are willing to learn if needs be. If you are interested, please add me on discord and we can have a chat, thanks.

Discord: shambala12#6636
Shambala12

Re: Looking for dedicated farmers with some experience

Post by Shambala12 »

Still looking for someone if anyone is interested?
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

Shambala12 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 pm Still looking for someone if anyone is interested?
Hi there, if you are still looking for some people to farm with, you can try our Dedicated group.
This days, no many FS gamers are very active but we are still pretty much on it, so if you dont like farming on your own you can give it a shoot ;)

BTW, tonight we are starting new map. If you are intrested you can find out more on our website www.dedicatedfarmers.com
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer:
nathan19766

Post by nathan19766 »

I am looking for work and I have experience on fs 17
Shambala12 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:05 pm Hello, my name is Matthew and i am from the UK. I am looking for one or two people who are dedicated to fs17 and have at least some experience with the game (on PC). You will need to have a decent computer to be able to run mods, have a working microphone and be in or near the GMT timezone. A little bit about myself - I am a part time farmer in real life, juggling between working on the farm and studying agriculture at college. I am passionate about farming, hence why i spend all my life doing something revolving agriculture. I have been farming since the age of 7 (now 16) and have a lot of experience under my belt. I need people who spend a lot of time on fs17 with at least some experience and are willing to learn if needs be. If you are interested, please add me on discord and we can have a chat, thanks.

Discord: shambala12#6636