Leveler control problems

genen

Leveler control problems

Post by genen »

Neither of the levelers seem to have any controls to lift/lower them... I have seen videos of people where they lift the leveler, but there seem to be no bindings for it in key options. Mouse doesn't do anything and no keyboard buttons are either. It's stuck in the down position soon as I purchase it.

I tried resetting bindings, but nothing changes, still no go.

Is this a bug? Can I reset something else?
Mikcoon

Re: Leveler control problems

Post by Mikcoon »

Holding the right mouse button and moving it up and down will move the leveler up and down slightly, RMB and moving the mouse left and right should move the leveler up and down a lot.
viper278

Re: Leveler control problems

Post by viper278 »

genen wrote:Neither of the levelers seem to have any controls to lift/lower them... I have seen videos of people where they lift the leveler, but there seem to be no bindings for it in key options. Mouse doesn't do anything and no keyboard buttons are either. It's stuck in the down position soon as I purchase it.

I tried resetting bindings, but nothing changes, still no go.

Is this a bug? Can I reset something else?
The key bindings are listed n the controls menu. Look for the front and rear hydraulics. That is the item that controls the 3 pouint hitches and the leveler.
I believe it is the j k n m keys used with the rt shift. or control.
I wasn't able to move the leveler at first either so you are not alone. LOL
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."