Grimme RH24-60?

latchedhorizon

Grimme RH24-60?

Post by latchedhorizon »

Hey guys

I've got the Grimme RH 24-60 and I've been harvesting loads of potatoes seems to be a nice addition to the farm. So I now have lots of lovely potatoe boxes but when I take them to any sale point I can't seem to sell them.

Does anyone know where to sell the potatoes in boxes?

If I had known standard sale points don't work I would have just sold them out the trailer!

(Playing PS4 if this makes a difference)

Thanks in advance!
Bootdancer47

Re: Grimme RH24-60?

Post by Bootdancer47 »

I had beet boxes and unloaded them at the train station by field 14 (across the road) and they unloaded there. Took a minute to realize they were unloading after I hit unload key because it looked like nothing happened-but then one of the pallets disappeared-so I figured they unload slowly and really in a rather random order on the trailer I was using because eventually they all emptied out. It is not a sell point there--you then have to drive the train to the Maplefield Inn (?) sell point--the one with the train symbol on the sell price list of crops. Just be sure you put it on the correct train that goes there and I put the beets in the open hopper car. I am on PC so don't know if they are the same as PS4.
latchedhorizon

Post by latchedhorizon »

Thanks bootdancer that got rid of those pallets thought they were going to clutter the farm forever! Needless to say I have promptly sold the RH24-60
leeqnl

Post by leeqnl »

The RH24-60 can also be used to put the patatos or sugarbeets in, and transport them with the conveyor belts instead of making pallets with it. You can see how Giants did this is this video: https://youtu.be/25E2hxWICVI
You can see the RH24-60 from about 0:41

I use this combination to transport my sugarbeets strait in the train, without using any tippers in between.
latchedhorizon

Post by latchedhorizon »

I had thought you needed the RH24-60 to use the conveyor belt but the standard setup works and if you need to tip more than 16k in one load you have to wait. It would be good if there was some form of silo similar to fs15 for the beets and taters so far I've tried to set it up in a shed with a variety of results....
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Is it that i just dont know how to use or does the RH-24 unload only from the right side? Tried to use it to unload from the keft side but it didnt work.
leeqnl

Post by leeqnl »

Ragman wrote:Is it that i just dont know how to use or does the RH-24 unload only from the right side? Tried to use it to unload from the keft side but it didnt work.
It only unloads from the right side.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

leeqnl wrote:
Ragman wrote:Is it that i just dont know how to use or does the RH-24 unload only from the right side? Tried to use it to unload from the keft side but it didnt work.
It only unloads from the right side.
Ah ok thx for the info. its kinda sad that its limited only one side