Rain question

Clutchman

Rain question

Post by Clutchman »

Not a gripe or a whine, but has anybody else noticed that when it rains, it not only rains under a roof but also *in* the cab of whatever vehicle you're in? :hmm: :confusednew: Makes me wish for a character option where I can dress the farmer in rain coat and rubber boots. :gamer: Oh, and an umbrella for in the tractor/combine/etc.
DukaSoft

Re: Rain question

Post by DukaSoft »

Was the same in FS 15 sadly, but we can't have all :)
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Clutchman

Post by Clutchman »

I know. :) Rain under roofs was there in since 2009 at least, but only noticed "in vehicle" rain in FS17. Just thought about rain gear and boots because we can now "dress" our character. Okay, it's more like telling him/her which color shirt to put on, atleast, it's the thought that counts. :P
Silva

Post by Silva »

I don't think that Giants have ever seen a roof or know what they are for.

We have tire tracks, and dirty vehicles, and power washers, and tons of other things that do not actually affect the mechanic of farming. But making a building actually function like a building (shelter from the elements) is totally beyond their comprehension.

Yes this is a pet peeve of mine. After all these years they still cannot make a roof that works. It's ridiculous.
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

Silva wrote:I don't think that Giants have ever seen a roof or know what they are for.

We have tire tracks, and dirty vehicles, and power washers, and tons of other things that do not actually affect the mechanic of farming. But making a building actually function like a building (shelter from the elements) is totally beyond their comprehension.

Yes this is a pet peeve of mine. After all these years they still cannot make a roof that works. It's ridiculous.
It's not the only game that has that....
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Silva wrote:I don't think that Giants have ever seen a roof or know what they are for.

It is, you see it rain, look up at the roof... No holes! Sheds have gutters for a reason, ya know?
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

It's embarrassing in this day and age.
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

Seeing crops punching their way up trough the trailer is much worse. There are always issues with the physics in every simulation game.