Crops disappear

Hemi316

Crops disappear

Post by Hemi316 »

I am losing my harvest when I put it into the silo. I can unload a load into the silo then drive around to reload the same load and the silo is empty. Anyone else having a similar issue?
W1der

Re: Crops disappear

Post by W1der »

Hemi316 wrote:I am losing my harvest when I put it into the silo. I can unload a load into the silo then drive around to reload the same load and the silo is empty. Anyone else having a similar issue?
No ...
Just to be clear ... when trying to "reload" it ... are you selecting the right type to load?

Edit1: Just realized I have not tried this with "1.3" yet ...
Edit2: Just tried it with some canola ... and it worked as expected.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
junttieinari

Post by junttieinari »

Did you buy silo extension earlier? I've read that people are having problem with extensions, like disappearing crops etc.
Nuffield FTW!
Hemi316

Post by Hemi316 »

I bought a silo extension in before the last patch. Should I sell it and then get another?
junttieinari

Post by junttieinari »

I don't think getting new fixes the bug, you might want to get rid of extension completely until they fix it in future patch, maybe someone else can confirm there is this bug as I have not tried silo extensions myself, just repeating what I've read.
Nuffield FTW!