Selling silage

Outforarip1994

Selling silage

Post by Outforarip1994 »

I set up a couple conveyors at the McLean biogas plant to sell silage and it was working fine. Now all the sudden It won't let the conveyors dump silage in the container you sell it in. I can use the loader and dump it in but just won't let the conveyors dump.
JohnDeere318

Re: Selling silage

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Outforarip1994 wrote:I set up a couple conveyors at the McLean biogas plant to sell silage and it was working fine. Now all the sudden It won't let the conveyors dump silage in the container you sell it in. I can use the loader and dump it in but just won't let the conveyors dump.
Have you tried speeding up time? That can make a big difference.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Outforarip1994

Post by Outforarip1994 »

Thank you I did try that still nothing? It's weird because it work the first time I tried it now won't do anything.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

After the update - Giants must have did something to not allow conveyors be unloaded directly to the BGA bins unless you use "Unload here" but you lose a lot of silage.
I tip the bucket of a loader over the area and put the conveyor over the bucket and it unloads as the bucket unloads into the bin. But somehow I still lose money from the sales. If you unload continuously. You have to allow the BG to process 50K before refilling just like in FS15 unless you have the clock speed increased.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
X kompressor x

Post by X kompressor x »

I also can use the conveyor to dump chaff into the silage pens to turn into silage. I can dump it anywhere else and they unload fine, just not into the pens. I also cannot dump into the Bio Bins anymore either. This game needed a little more time to work out the kinks. Alot of things dont work correctly
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Since update 1.3.1 has released, I would try that now @Outforarip1994 and see if that helps you any.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt