laggy and glitchy driving vehicles and walking/running

darf

laggy and glitchy driving vehicles and walking/running

Post by darf »

my game has been very laggy recently, literally 70% of the time its lagging out. i have updated all my mods and game and it got a bit worse honestly, im wondering if anyones had problems with mods? heres the list i use

chevy silverado
john deere tractors - 9630 - 6115m - 7030
john deere seeder pack
placeable fuel station
placeable fill tanks
repair vehicles
pronto 15m
gps mod
map auto save
if anyone else has had trouble with these mods or suggestions to fix my game please let me know.
Gammerthumbs

Re: laggy and glitchy driving vehicles and walking/running

Post by Gammerthumbs »

Have you tried deselecting them and then see if it helps.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The only way we can tell if a mod is the problem, please post your log.txt. Instructions how to post log.txt is in my signature.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
letsberealhere2

Post by letsberealhere2 »

I HAVE HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM RECENTLY AND IT BLOWS!! I'VE TRIED CHANGING DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND NOTHING WORKS!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

letsberealhere2 wrote:I HAVE HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM RECENTLY AND IT BLOWS!! I'VE TRIED CHANGING DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND NOTHING WORKS!
Please do what I have posted, that simple to help you.

Also, please read the rules about posting in all caps: viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799

How to post your log.txt
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

As Johndeere318 has kindly asked, please post your log.txt so we can check it for errors. As stated there is a link in both Johndeere318's signature and mine for instructions on finding and posting your log.txt.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
letsberealhere2

Here is the log.txt
GIANTS Engine Runtime 7.0.0 (13785) (Build Date: Nov 21 2016)
Copyright (c) 2008-2016, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2016, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2017
Main System
CPU: 8 @ 2.8 GHZ
Memory: 16384 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Name: Logitech Extreme 3D
Number of Axes: 4
Number of Buttons: 16
Render System
Driver: OpenGL
Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6770M OpenGL Engine
Version: 4.1 ATI-1.40.16
Shader Version: 4.10
Max. Texture Layers: 16
GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object not supported
GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc not supported
GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB not supported
GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object not supported
GL_ARB_occlusion_query not supported
GL_ARB_get_program_binary not supported
GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate not supported
Started 4 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Medium (forced)
View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Shadow Quality: 1.000000 Size: 2048 Filter-Size: 4
Shader Quality: 1
Skip Mipmaps: 1
LOD Distance Factor: 1.000000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 1.000000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Foliage Density: 0.500000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 1.000000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 1.000000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 1
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 0
Farming Simulator 17
Version: 1.3.1.0 1.3.1RC10
Available Languages: en de jp pl cz fr es ru it pt hu nl cs ct br tr ro kr
Language: en
Time: 2016-12-14 12:13:06
Register configuration 'inputAttacherJoint'
Register configuration 'attacherJoint'
Register configuration 'frontloader'
Register configuration 'motor'
Register configuration 'baseColor'
Register configuration 'wheel'
Register configuration 'rimColor'
Register configuration 'design'
Register configuration 'designColor'
Register configuration 'vehicleType'
Game vehicle types loaded
Load mod: _FDR_Machine_Fellerbuncher
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod _FDR_Machine_Fellerbuncher
Load mod: Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME
Load mod: CanAM_1000XT_apache_track1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CanAM_1000XT_apache_track1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: cat_skidder_adcrafter27
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod cat_skidder_adcrafter27 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: chevy
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod chevy to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: disableVehicleCameraCollision
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod disableVehicleCameraCollision to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FDR_V4_Machine_SkidderGrapple
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FDR_V4_Machine_SkidderGrapple to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_Caterpillar_CT660
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_Caterpillar_CT660 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_ForRealModule01_CropDestruction
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_ForRealModule01_CropDestruction to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_ForRealModule02_TireDirt
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_ForRealModule02_TireDirt to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_lizardFloodLightTrailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_lizardFloodLightTrailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_MoneyTool
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_MoneyTool to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_PJ40FT
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_PJ40FT to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_placeableRefillStation
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_placeableRefillStation to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS17_rabaudSweeperBSM
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS17_rabaudSweeperBSM to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ls17_jd548
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod ls17_jd548 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'PJ_Trailer_Short-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: PJ_Trailer_Short
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/PJ_Trailer_Short/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod PJ_Trailer_Short
Load mod: rlogging_trailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod rlogging_trailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: swing_loader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod swing_loader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ButtNTopLoader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ButtNTopLoader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ClamshellLoader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ClamshellLoader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_DangleProcessor
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_DangleProcessor to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FellerBuncher2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FellerBuncher2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FixedProcessor
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FixedProcessor to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ForestryBulldozer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ForestryBulldozer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_GrappleLoader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_GrappleLoader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_SwingForwarder
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_SwingForwarder to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Misc_BuncherBlade
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Misc_BuncherBlade to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Trailer_HayRackLog
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Trailer_HayRackLog to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Truck_Logging
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Truck_Logging to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: wood_slasher_beta
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod wood_slasher_beta to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: XX_ManualProcessorCut
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod XX_ManualProcessorCut to use it in multiplayer.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Try loading the game with no mods at all and see what happens.

How to post your log.txt
letsberealhere2

Even with no mods it is almost impossible to drive with any vehicle. It lags so bad
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

letsberealhere2 wrote:Even with no mods it is almost impossible to drive with any vehicle. It lags so bad
I saw that you were running a Mac and I don't deal with those sadly, only Windows.

But, what you could try is a reinstall of the game.

How to post your log.txt
HITMAN82

Post by HITMAN82 »

In previous versions you could get this sort of lag from too many vehicles, straw bales and hay bales (bales were treated like vehicles). I don't know if this has been fixed in '17. Do you have a modded map in your mods folder? Multiple maps in the mods folder has caused problems in previous versions, again I don't know if that's been fixed in this version.

From the error log:
Load mod: Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME/modDesc.xml'.
This is a mod inside a zip inside a zip. Extract this mod into your mods folder and then remove "Buncher_Blade_V1_UNZIP_ME" from your mods folder.

It looks like you unzipped mods that were meant to be put straight into your mod folder as a zip file rather than extracted to a sub-folder of the mods folder. Basically, your mods folder looks like a mess and could certainly be causing the problem. A really easy way to test all this is to rename your mods folder to something else (when the game isn't running). Once you've renamed your mods folder, try starting a new game to see if that's laggy. I'd recommend backing up your savegame before attempting to load a savegame after renaming the mods folder, as you might get missing mod errors when attempting to load it. It should be fine as long as you don't save the game before exiting.

So, to sum up: it's pretty likely that the problem is in your mods folder. There are instructional videos on Youtube that show how to install mods correctly, I'd recommend watching a couple of those before tackling any of the suggestions I've made. Be patient and methodical and you should be able to fix it. Good luck! :)

Edit: I just noticed you're on a Mac, I don't think that will affect the suggestions I've made other than the file management. The mods folder should only contain zip files, and if you look inside the zip file, it should not contain another zip file, only files and folders.
letsberealhere2

I have to have the mops unzipped for them to appear in my games .. I've watched every youtube video known to man and the only way they will show up is if they are unzipped????
HITMAN82

Post by HITMAN82 »

letsberealhere2 wrote:I have to have the mops unzipped for them to appear in my games .. I've watched every youtube video known to man and the only way they will show up is if they are unzipped????
A Mac person may contradict me here, but I don't see why Giants would require you to unzip the mod and then put warnings in the log after you do so.

When you download a mod to your computer from a web browser, 9 times out of 10 you could just copy or move it straight to your mod folder and it would work as long as it's an FS 17 mod. Mod packs usually come in a zip file that contains their separate mods all lumped together into one zip file that you have to extract into your mods folder. If you open the zip that you've downloaded and look at the files inside, if they're zip files too then you need to extract them. If you see folders and xml files then you shouldn't extract them, the zip can go right into the mod folder.

Another clue to look for is the filename - if it's called tractor_UNZIPME.zip then the mod maker has probably included more than one "vehicle". It could be a tractor with loader arms and buckets, so there could be two or more mods zipped together to make one file to download. In this case you'd extract the files, let's call them tractor.zip, loader.zip and buckets.zip, into the mod folder. When you look in your mods folder you should not normally see any subfolders or any files that don't end with zip.

I hope this helped!
letsberealhere2

Here is my log.txt when everything is zipped. (All files inside the zip folders are open). This is the reason I had the files unpacked - but then hey don't work in multiplayer so I'm at a loss here.
GIANTS Engine Runtime 7.0.0 (13785) (Build Date: Nov 21 2016)
Copyright (c) 2008-2016, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2016, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2017
Main System
CPU: 8 @ 2.8 GHZ
Memory: 16384 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Name: Logitech Extreme 3D
Number of Axes: 4
Number of Buttons: 16
Render System
Driver: OpenGL
Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6770M OpenGL Engine
Version: 4.1 ATI-1.40.16
Shader Version: 4.10
Max. Texture Layers: 16
GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object not supported
GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc not supported
GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB not supported
GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object not supported
GL_ARB_occlusion_query not supported
GL_ARB_get_program_binary not supported
GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate not supported
Started 4 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Medium (forced)
View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Shadow Quality: 1.000000 Size: 2048 Filter-Size: 4
Shader Quality: 1
Skip Mipmaps: 1
LOD Distance Factor: 1.000000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 1.000000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Foliage Density: 0.500000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 1.000000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 1.000000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 1
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 0
Farming Simulator 17
Version: 1.3.1.0 1.3.1RC10
Available Languages: en de jp pl cz fr es ru it pt hu nl cs ct br tr ro kr
Language: en
Time: 2016-12-15 08:26:10
Register configuration 'inputAttacherJoint'
Register configuration 'attacherJoint'
Register configuration 'frontloader'
Register configuration 'motor'
Register configuration 'baseColor'
Register configuration 'wheel'
Register configuration 'rimColor'
Register configuration 'design'
Register configuration 'designColor'
Register configuration 'vehicleType'
Game vehicle types loaded
Error: Invalid mod name 'cat_skidder_adcrafter27 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: chevy
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/chevy/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod chevy
Error: Invalid mod name 'disableVehicleCameraCollision 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_Caterpillar_CT660 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_ForRealModule01_CropDestruction 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_ForRealModule02_TireDirt 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_lizardFloodLightTrailer 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_MoneyTool 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: FS17_PJ40FT
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_PJ40FT/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS17_PJ40FT
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_placeableRefillStation 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_rabaudSweeperBSM 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: swing_loader
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/swing_loader/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod swing_loader
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ButtNTopLoader
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ButtNTopLoader/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ButtNTopLoader
Error: Invalid mod name 'V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_DangleProcessor 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FellerBuncher2
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FellerBuncher2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FellerBuncher2
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FixedProcessor
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FixedProcessor/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_FixedProcessor
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ForestryBulldozer
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ForestryBulldozer/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_ForestryBulldozer
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_GrappleLoader
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_GrappleLoader/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_GrappleLoader
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_SwingForwarder
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_SwingForwarder/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Machine_SwingForwarder
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Map_PacificInletLogging
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Misc_BuncherBlade
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Trailer_HayRackLog
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Trailer_HayRackLog/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Trailer_HayRackLog
Load mod: V1_17FDRLOGGING_Truck_Logging
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/V1_17FDRLOGGING_Truck_Logging/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod V1_17FDRLOGGING_Truck_Logging
Load mod: wood_slasher_beta
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/wood_slasher_beta/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod wood_slasher_beta
Load mod: XX_ManualProcessorCut
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/XX_ManualProcessorCut/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod XX_ManualProcessorCut
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_placeableRefillStation 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_rabaudSweeperBSM 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'disableVehicleCameraCollision 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_Caterpillar_CT660 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_ForRealModule01_CropDestruction 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_ForRealModule02_TireDirt 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_lizardFloodLightTrailer 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_MoneyTool 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'cat_skidder_adcrafter27 2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
These are all invalid names, please remove the "2" at the end of the name of the mod.

How to post your log.txt