annoying hired help with New Holland Sprayer

Denhalen

annoying hired help with New Holland Sprayer

Post by Denhalen »

I am using the New Holland SF 400 sprayer (modded version) and let my hired helper do the spraying. But more then once, he or she starts off no problem. After a little while he stops and starts a new row. The field hasn't been fertilized. Is the AI confused by the mod or what? I hate to babysit my helper, while I could be doing other stuff. And I don't want to do it myself.
W1der

Re: annoying hired help with New Holland Sprayer

Post by W1der »

Denhalen wrote:I am using the New Holland SF 400 sprayer (modded version) and let my hired helper do the spraying. But more then once, he or she starts off no problem. After a little while he stops and starts a new row. The field hasn't been fertilized. Is the AI confused by the mod or what? I hate to babysit my helper, while I could be doing other stuff. And I don't want to do it myself.
This happens with other equipment also ...
Not sure what is going on with the hired help.

Hopefully Giants will sort it out, eventually ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
TURBOSNOOP

Post by TURBOSNOOP »

Denhalen wrote:I am using the New Holland SF 400 sprayer (modded version) and let my hired helper do the spraying. But more then once, he or she starts off no problem. After a little while he stops and starts a new row. The field hasn't been fertilized. Is the AI confused by the mod or what? I hate to babysit my helper, while I could be doing other stuff. And I don't want to do it myself.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Two separate issues - some fields appear to be problematic for the AI, probably due to hidden obstructions; the other issue is that helpers have historically had problems with large implements. You're better off doing the headland yourself and then hire the AI to do the rest.