Info about game activation

Mandra

Info about game activation

Post by Mandra »

Hi, I was interested in purchasing this game through your site. Unfortunately I learned through this forum that buying it here I could activate the game through a limited number of activations. How many are they? If I had to format my pc still lose one of my possible activations? There are other limitations? Thank you all for the help and sorry for my english.
danielhawkins

Re: Info about game activation

Post by danielhawkins »

Mandra wrote:Hi, I was interested in purchasing this game through your site. Unfortunately I learned through this forum that buying it here I could activate the game through a limited number of activations. How many are they? If I had to format my pc still lose one of my possible activations? There are other limitations? Thank you all for the help and sorry for my english.
I think it is 3 if I remember rightly, not sure if formatting does it but surely you don't have to format your PC very often. In the event that you do get the message that the activations are exceeded then its as easy as contacting giants support by sending them an email to request a new key. To do this you obviously have to have your proof of purchase etc.

So as long as you have proof of purchase then you can always get a new key if the other exceeds its number of activations.
So the process is, buy on this site, pay with what ever payment method you select. After payment Giants will send an email containing your download key (same as game activation key) and the link to download it from. SAVE/COPY THIS EMAIL SOMEWHERE SAFE AS A RECORD AS YOU WILL NEED IT IF YOU NEED TO REQUEST FOR A NEW KEY!!!!!
Once installed it will ask for the activation key which as I said is the same as your download key and away you go.
If you do buy and get going, you will also want to make sure you keep your game up to date with the latest patch. You will find the updates HERE.

Other than that I would say the activation limits are nothing to worry about and I definitely wouldn't judge the game by this factor. Its a brilliant game :zunge:
Otherwise if you need any more help feel free to pop a post on here and one of the many friendly farmers will get back to you. :biggrin2: :hi:
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Mandra

Post by Mandra »

Really thanks for the useful informations! Now I know what to do! Thank you again :)
tom42728

Post by tom42728 »

actually you contact giants but wont get a new key they will reset your existing key

nothing really to worry about that I can tell as I have already ran into this on the games and DLC's .. I trusted Seagate for HDD and had 2 fail .. started with errors then full out failure had to reinstall my game several times but contacted giants and reset my key and was playing again in no time
Platform: PC
Specs: ASUS ROG Strix x570 MB, Ryzen 9 x5950 CPU, 128gig DDR4 Ram and GTX 1660 SC Ultra Graphics Card