where the hell is the 1.3 update for consoles?

farmer361

Re: where the hell is the 1.3 update for consoles?

Post by farmer361 »

just joking of course.... all consoles are created equal here...
We have both kinds...country and western. (some of you will get the reference) My point is being a PC gamer or a console gamer doesn't have to be one or the other. I'm both. I choose to play this game on a console because I'm not into doing all the mods and maps and I'd rather play this particular game from the comfort of my reclining couch. I do, however, want the !@#$% bugs fixed.
Mr.Smoke

Post by Mr.Smoke »

I dont expect the update before next Tuesday, at least on PS4. Historically, Sony loves to have patches released on Tuesdays when they update the PS store. Sometimes they will release on other days, but its most common for Tuesdays.

I hope they release it tomorrow, but im not holding my breath. Nor am i expecting it to fix everything Giants claims it will.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Mr.Smoke wrote:I dont expect the update before next Tuesday, at least on PS4. Historically, Sony loves to have patches released on Tuesdays when they update the PS store. Sometimes they will release on other days, but its most common for Tuesdays.

I hope they release it tomorrow, but im not holding my breath. Nor am i expecting it to fix everything Giants claims it will.
come to think of it you are right...it would have to be a Tuesday.. for the update..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Don't worry yall. It'll fix everything giants says it will..... it'll just break an even amount of other things that weren't broken before the patch.
Null

Post by Null »

manosaurus wrote:Don't worry yall. It'll fix everything giants says it will..... it'll just break an even amount of other things that weren't broken before the patch.
You mean partially fix everything while generating more breaks.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Null wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Don't worry yall. It'll fix everything giants says it will..... it'll just break an even amount of other things that weren't broken before the patch.

Ah yes my mistake sir... I typed it like that but I got censored and forum broke it to make it say pro giants stuff. :lol: *thumbsup*
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

manosaurus wrote:
Null wrote:

Ah yes my mistake sir... I typed it like that but I got censored and forum broke it to make it say pro giants stuff. :lol: *thumbsup*
Has anyone looked at the thread where the patch notes are :lol: how the hell did it get released with that many issues? At least I can put game tester on my cv now hey? Rofl
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
coops

Post by coops »

Simon93 wrote:I'm as much as a fan of farming simulator 17 as the next person but I feel Giants really are slacking on this one. The 1.3 and then 1.3.1 patch has been out for PC for 5 weeks now and no word as to when the 1.3 patch is coming for consoles. There are some big issues with the game that need sorting sharpish!

where is today's updates i only say 1 which was an update of tbe olf crappy tractor. what the hell
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

coops wrote:
Simon93 wrote:I'm as much as a fan of farming simulator 17 as the next person but I feel Giants really are slacking on this one. The 1.3 and then 1.3.1 patch has been out for PC for 5 weeks now and no word as to when the 1.3 patch is coming for consoles. There are some big issues with the game that need sorting sharpish!

where is today's updates i only say 1 which was an update of tbe olf crappy tractor. what the hell
For the patch 1.3 it's whenever Sony/Microsoft get around to passing the patch on and release it for download.

It is only just Friday and it's like 5am in Germany now give it another 6-8 hours should be stuff in the modhub.
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Is 1.3 for consoles released now? I noticed they did release an update for PS4 Pro people! *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Is 1.3 for consoles released now? I noticed they did release an update for PS4 Pro people! *thumbsup*
Not for Xbox it hasn't. Maybe next month? If they can be bothered that is. :neutralnew:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Is 1.3 for consoles released now? I noticed they did release an update for PS4 Pro people! *thumbsup*
its for all PS4...just a couple things were Pro specific

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
its for all PS4...just a couple things were Pro specific

Its not 1.3 update. Its 1.03 unless its a typo

From their post..

Hello PS4-Players,

the Patch 1.03 is now available for download.

This patch fixes some of the reported issues, most importantly the bunker silos on the Sosnovka map.

Also, we are working on the rest of the reported issues that are not fixed in 1.3.1 yet, which will be released in a future 1.4 patch.

Changelog:

Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Screen Resolution. Full HD (2K/1080p), Quad HD (3K/1440p) and Ultra HD (4K/2160p) are available.
Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Render Quality. “Enhanced” is only available in Full HD (2K/1080p) and enable a greater Draw Distance.
Added global game settings (can be adjusted ingame)
Added camera sensitivity option
Fixed bunker silos (shovels and other tools not removing material inside walls)
Fixed trees falling through ground
Fixed multiple selling of same vehicle (Direct Selling)
Fixed loca issues
Fixed GUI issues (overlaps, money unit update, etc)
Fixed loading of removed vehicle configurations
Fixed vehicle issues (graphic issues, triggers, particles)
Fixed station crane
Fixed map issues (terrain, collisions, etc)
Fixed animal breeding stats saving (Achievements now also reached when reloading a savegame)
Fixed various issues with helpers
Various bug fixes and improvements
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
Elway358

Post by Elway358 »

They made a huge bump to the slot count on PS4. I had around 60 slots remaining yesterday when I stopped playing and after the update today I have 445! 0_0
Simon93

Post by Simon93 »

Ps4 update today, xbox one update next week according to them on twitter
GIGAByte HD7950, Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHZ, Asus P8Z77-V, 8GB ram, CM STORM XORNET mouse, Razer Deathstalker Expert Keyboard.