Anyone else getting a no connection to the server could be established error?

Barons

Anyone else getting a no connection to the server could be established error?

Post by Barons »

I'm unable to join or host games. Not sure if it's just me. Was working fine yesterday.
kmotrkCZ

Re: Anyone else getting a no connection to the server could be established error?

Post by kmotrkCZ »

Have the same problem. As you say, yesterday it worked fine.
Barons

Re: Anyone else getting a no connection to the server could be established error?

Post by Barons »

Maybe it's server maintenance for those Friday mods then =D
Barons

Post by Barons »

Its back up now =D

If anyone with a chainsaw needs something to do join my farm =P
Iceman12

Post by Iceman12 »

Not on the International server it just went down again :(
razqo

Post by razqo »

Hey Giants, your multiplayer is down, in Continental europe at least. Please provide a status page where you can post if you are aware of the problem and if you are working to fix it or the reason of the outage.
hondarghini

Post by hondarghini »

same here,Continental Europe.
Iceman12

Post by Iceman12 »

Good luck with Giants responding to any thread on here lol. This is the 2nd time in a week that the dedicated servers have all went down, Seems to me you'd think they would find a solution to this problem since it keeps requiring
BitFarmer

Post by BitFarmer »

No connection here as well. Can't even select a region. Join game>Character selection>No connection to server. Guess I'll go to bed instead.
Sythos

Post by Sythos »

A lot, especially in time with usual "peeks" of users, like if some directory server cannot work enough, happen often at euro evening, the morning and afternoon after all work great
Kleffa

Post by Kleffa »

No connection. Same problem here.
dustin4598

Post by dustin4598 »

the severs are down no can join
melizza71

Post by melizza71 »

I cant get on my server which is international it has been at least 6 hours
dspace24100

Post by dspace24100 »

still cant connect to multiplayer either its been hours
kneggis

Post by kneggis »

Can't connect to either international or continental Europe.
Can connect to Germany and Germany 2 every now and then.
Weird....