PS4 uninstall update?

IFarmWithDeere

PS4 uninstall update?

Post by IFarmWithDeere »

Does anyone know a way to uninstall the update? It automatically downloaded and I did not want it updated
IFarmWithDeere

Re: PS4 uninstall update?

Post by IFarmWithDeere »

Ok thanks
sekihan

Post by sekihan »

Disconnect from the internet, delete the game from the XMB menu, start the game (if you're using a game disc). Don't connect to the internet to prevent the game from updating.
Stunt02499

Ps4 against Pc

Post by Stunt02499 »

Hello everyone

My question is simple, is this realy normal that farming simulator 17 is very different on ps4 than the pc version?
On my ps4 i dont have light reflection, when im leaving vehicules they are shutting down, we still have plenty of wood bug, light vehicules and they stuck into the ground for nothing. For me this is just a farming 15.
The basics were so great on the 15 just few problems to solve but nothing came up. I have the delicate impression that this ps4 release was made only to make money and all the work i've been done only on pc.
I was waiting for this game for so long. Now it is very (disapointing ?).
How do you explain such failure?
Beastbubba

Re: Ps4 against Pc

Post by Beastbubba »

Stunt02499 wrote:Hello everyone

My question is simple, is this realy normal that farming simulator 17 is very different on ps4 than the pc version?
On my ps4 i dont have light reflection, when im leaving vehicules they are shutting down, we still have plenty of wood bug, light vehicules and they stuck into the ground for nothing. For me this is just a farming 15.
The basics were so great on the 15 just few problems to solve but nothing came up. I have the delicate impression that this ps4 release was made only to make money and all the work i've been done only on pc.
The graphical differance, such as light reflection, are due to the limitations of a console. Yes they could probably add in some of these missing visuals, but it would have required something else to have been removed...

As for the trees falling in the ground this was an issue on pc too, and I have not heard of a single bug that consoles had that pc diden't...
PC gamer.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Beastbubba wrote:

The graphical differance, such as light reflection, are due to the limitations of a console. Yes they could probably add in some of these missing visuals, but it would have required something else to have been removed...

As for the trees falling in the ground this was an issue on pc too, and I have not heard of a single bug that consoles had that pc diden't...
It's got nothing to do with the console hardware, it's the archaic software at fault.
EndyBoooj

Post by EndyBoooj »

The engine shutdown part is an option in the menu.
PS4 Player
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

sekihan wrote:Disconnect from the internet, delete the game from the XMB menu, start the game (if you're using a game disc). Don't connect to the internet to prevent the game from updating.
If they did that, they would be stuck with the slot bug.
What you nees is to get the 1.02 update somewhere, but I don't think that is possible.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
EndyBoooj

Post by EndyBoooj »

BullFarmer wrote:
sekihan wrote:Disconnect from the internet, delete the game from the XMB menu, start the game (if you're using a game disc). Don't connect to the internet to prevent the game from updating.
What you nees is to get the 1.02 update somewhere, but I don't think that is possible.
As far as I know, previous updates are idd not possible.

Looks like they'll have to earn the money without using the store glitch :biggrin2:
PS4 Player
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

EndyBoooj wrote:
BullFarmer wrote:
As far as I know, previous updates are idd not possible.

Looks like they'll have to earn the money without using the store glitch :biggrin2:
And earning the money is a LONG tedious job, BUT very rewarding.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Jet

Post by Jet »

trogladitez wrote:
Beastbubba wrote:

It's got nothing to do with the console hardware, it's the archaic software at fault.
Spot On :!:
.......Jet :hi:

>>>> FS-17 Gaming on the PS4 <<<<
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

trogladitez wrote:
Beastbubba wrote:

FS 17 min requirments:
Cpu: 2.0 ghz dual core
Gpu: 1gb card
Ram: 2gb
Memory: 6gb

Ps4
Cpu: 1.6ghz 8 core
Gpu: is run by the cpu...
Ram: 8gb
Memory: 500gb to 1tb

Xb1
Cpu: 1.75 ghz 8 core
Gpu: same as ps4 run by cpu...
Ram 8gb but only 5gb avaliable to games
Memory: 500gb to 2tb

Minimum requirments does not mean full potential, it means you can play the game with settings all on low, and you will still have low fps...

Now on a console your playing with 1920x1080 resolution and you should be maintaining near 60fps... on a computer with min requirments you would be way below 1920x1080 and happy with 30fps...

So again the system you are playing on is your limitation not the game. Nor is Giants trying to screw over console users...
PC gamer.
crash

Post by crash »

Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

The first link dosent state it, but it you check other sources, including your second link you will see that the gpu is run by the cpu... that is why it has 8 cores. So basically neither system has a gpu per say. They just have the 8 core processor running multiple task.
PC gamer.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Beastbubba wrote:
trogladitez wrote:
Beastbubba wrote:

FS 17 min requirments:
Cpu: 2.0 ghz dual core
Gpu: 1gb card
Ram: 2gb
Memory: 6gb

Ps4
Cpu: 1.6ghz 8 core
Gpu: is run by the cpu...
Ram: 8gb
Memory: 500gb to 1tb

Xb1
Cpu: 1.75 ghz 8 core
Gpu: same as ps4 run by cpu...
Ram 8gb but only 5gb avaliable to games
Memory: 500gb to 2tb

Minimum requirments does not mean full potential, it means you can play the game with settings all on low, and you will still have low fps...

Now on a console your playing with 1920x1080 resolution and you should be maintaining near 60fps... on a computer with min requirments you would be way below 1920x1080 and happy with 30fps...

So again the system you are playing on is your limitation not the game. Nor is Giants trying to screw over console users...
60fps? The console version struggles to hit 30fps. The only time you see 60fps in this game is looking directly at the ground. The fact that it can drop frame's on a decent pc looking the way it does proves how badly optimised it is.