Water to animals

NicolaasLos

Re: Water to animals

Post by NicolaasLos »

erict43 wrote:Edit your save game and put in a billion liters of water. Pretend you installed a water line.
Is that even possible? O.o
erict43

Post by erict43 »

NicolaasLos wrote:
erict43 wrote:Edit your save game and put in a billion liters of water. Pretend you installed a water line.
Is that even possible? O.o
I have to admit that I haven't tried it ;). But it is possible to overfill these things. You just can't put in more than 6-days worth while you are filling it. But say you had a million cows, filled up the water, and then sold all but 100 of them. All the water would still be there.
NicolaasLos

Post by NicolaasLos »

erict43 wrote: I have to admit that I haven't tried it ;). But it is possible to overfill these things. You just can't put in more than 6-days worth while you are filling it. But say you had a million cows, filled up the water, and then sold all but 100 of them. All the water would still be there.
Well, we must try it... But it's a pretty clever idea tho...
erict43

Post by erict43 »

NicolaasLos wrote:
erict43 wrote: I have to admit that I haven't tried it ;). But it is possible to overfill these things. You just can't put in more than 6-days worth while you are filling it. But say you had a million cows, filled up the water, and then sold all but 100 of them. All the water would still be there.
Well, we must try it... But it's a pretty clever idea tho...
Sometimes it's a fine line between clever and stupid, hopefully I will land on the good side, lol.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

A million cows are very expensive. I use the water tower and stationary tanker method for 1000 cows. It works great.
Al Nixon
When God calls the only correct answer is "Yes Lord"!

Platform PC, Hardware-Dell XPS desktop
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Mr.Smoke wrote:
chrisben wrote:Get the Kotte Universal Pack 1.0.0.4 from Marhu. 30,000l capacity.

http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=204&t=5068
This needs to come to consoles!!
+1! Looks amazing. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2: