New Brands/DLC Wishlist

Lord Letto

New Brands/DLC Wishlist

Post by Lord Letto »

New Here & New to Farm Simming. I Live In Southern Ontario, Canada, Near Waterloo & There are a Lot of Tractors & Farms Around here, With that in mind there's 4 Brand Names I'd like to see in game as those are the only ones I Noticed Locally, 2 are Already in game (Case & New Holland), the 2 I Haven't seen in game yet are John Deere & Kubota So I Was wondering what the Odds would be of seeing those 2 Brands get added as DLC? Also, Any Plans on a Canadian Map if there isn't one already? From What I've Seen Goldcrest is the First (Official?) American Map, so I Was wondering what the odds would be of seeing a Canadian one?

Another Thing I'd Like to see Added (Unless Already in game, Haven't gotten very far in it) is Different Seasons With Different Weather, Such as Snow in Winter & We'd have to get a Plow/Snowblower to Clear the Snow.
JohnDeere318

Re: New Brands/DLC Wishlist

Post by JohnDeere318 »

+1 from me with the snow (oh and the seasons as well).

We won't be seeing JD anytime soon sadly. Kubota wouldn't be bad. I would like to see more expansion in the Case IH and NH field as well.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
FunFarmer

Post by FunFarmer »

There is a mod map of Goldcrest that has snow. And there is a seasons manager mod. I haven't tried either of them but I saw them and it sounds like what you're looking for.
Just a guy, playing the game of life, and this game.
"PC" player. Modded to the teeth.
FS15/17, Saitek 3 piece, and a crappy lappy.

:hi: :gamer:
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Yes it's weird why there's no JD you would of thought they would of wanted to put it in seems as their main competition is in. I thought the CLAAS tractors would of made it in too.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
FunFarmer

Post by FunFarmer »

The short version of the answer is that the marketing folks at all the above mentioned companies haven't realized the true advertising potential with this game. They still probably think this is just a kids game that hardly anyone plays and especially adults, and more so adult RL farmers with a first month release sales of just over 1 million copies. Once they are told or see the aforementioned logic, I am pretty sure they will jump all over the idea and probably try to double task their IT departments into creating the mods themselves.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:+1 from me with the snow (oh and the seasons as well).

We won't be seeing JD anytime soon sadly. Kubota wouldn't be bad. I would like to see more expansion in the Case IH and NH field as well.
+1 here also, i love all tractor brands and what they deliver, but with case and NH, id love to see old school stuff, case ih, the big 4wd on that note, first year they produced the quadtrack, and equipment, but with NH, id love to see old school stuff as well, but i play on console, but id love to see Ford New Holland, remember when they were a company, also some equipment too, maybe add some new school models that we never seen ingame, like the farmal, yall know where im going with this.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

On the steam database theres a dlc coming, in fs15 the first proper dlc came in January
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

eric21 wrote:On the steam database theres a dlc coming, in fs15 the first proper dlc came in January
Do you happen to know by change what the DLC is? :blushnew: :mrgreen:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

FunFarmer wrote:The short version of the answer is that the marketing folks at all the above mentioned companies haven't realized the true advertising potential with this game. They still probably think this is just a kids game that hardly anyone plays and especially adults, and more so adult RL farmers with a first month release sales of just over 1 million copies. Once they are told or see the aforementioned logic, I am pretty sure they will jump all over the idea and probably try to double task their IT departments into creating the mods themselves.
Yeah I totally agree, there would be a lot of advertisement for them and get them more "out there". I think JD and Claas are missing a great opportunity with GIANTS to get more of their product. And, since the game sells so well, that is extra money in JD and Claas' pockets. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
eric21 wrote:On the steam database theres a dlc coming, in fs15 the first proper dlc came in January
i just looked it up here is a link https://steamdb.info/app/447020/dlc/
it says it was added/updated 7 days ago
it also says that the name is unknown :)
playing on pc
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

It says CD key for two parts of that DLC... the other part says Store or CD Key... so might be free stuff?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
FunFarmer

Post by FunFarmer »

ninus17 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
I just followed this link too. I have the steam version. Could @Giants give any info for this???

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

FunFarmer wrote:
ninus17 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: Do you happen to know by change what the DLC is? :blushnew: :mrgreen:
I just followed this link too. I have the steam version. Could @Giants give any info for this???
They probably could, but they're wait till like the company says no or something, almost like its on the back burner.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

They probably wait for the next patch.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
FunFarmer wrote:
ninus17 wrote: i just looked it up here is a link https://steamdb.info/app/447020/dlc/
They probably could, but they're wait till like the company says no or something, almost like its on the back burner.
I wish GIANTS could give us just a little hint to what the new DLC is going to be and maybe the price of it? :hmm:

How to post your log.txt