Mod Request for seeder bags

Preble 818

Mod Request for seeder bags

Post by Preble 818 »

Is it possible for someone to mod a bigger seed bag? Playing on ps4 now so it would have to work on mod hub. I'm filling my seeders with an auger wagon so I don't have to keep messing with the pallets and the seeders use quite a bit of seed. I'm planting enough now that I'm using up the small auger wagon every other harvest. That's a lot of pallet handling! I'm on normal so the helper buy is expensive and I'd rather not use that anyway. Thanks in advance for any input guys.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
mayoollie

Re: Mod Request for seeder bags

Post by mayoollie »

I want the bags mod from FS 15, IE a bag on a loop, not on a funny pallet. Pallets are a dog to use mostly in my book. much prefer the big bag mod.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There are mods out there however only for pc.
You might want to use a teleloader, which can lift 4 pallets in one go. I know it's not what you asked for but maybe helps out till that mod will be aviable.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

juf.de wrote:There are mods out there however only for pc.
You might want to use a teleloader, which can lift 4 pallets in one go. I know it's not what you asked for but maybe helps out till that mod will be aviable.
Thanks ill give that a go in the meantime
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I would really like to see a seed tender mod. Doesn't have to be anything fancy or any specific name brand. As long as I can haul it with the pickup and just pull up close to it with the planter, click in the analog stick and it refills the planter I would be very happy with that. Can't stand loading up pallets with the jcb or the tellehandlers too time consuming and frustrating, and using the grain carts are a pain also. Spill too much seed before finding where it lets it load up the planter, plus the grain carts are just too big anyway.