Pallets

TrevElvis

Pallets

Post by TrevElvis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:52 pm

I have bought various pallets from shop but haven't found anything I can get these away from front of shop as they are in the way. I have tried a telehandler with the car/truck you start with in Goldcrest but one its so cumbersome and can only load one at the time. Is there anyway I can either sell them or a less time consuming way of getting them back to farm. Thx

eric21

Re: Pallets

Post by eric21 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Use a bale trailer, simple :)

TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Ok thanks didn't think of that, which I have but couldn't afford to buy anything at the moment.

Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

TrevElvis wrote:I have bought various pallets from shop but haven't found anything I can get these away from front of shop as they are in the way. I have tried a telehandler with the car/truck you start with in Goldcrest but one its so cumbersome and can only load one at the time. Is there anyway I can either sell them or a less time consuming way of getting them back to farm. Thx
Theres another green mod trailer for 9k you can buy it think that's the cheapest. Do a quick mission then you'll have enough *thumbsup*
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:

TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks, I tried with bale trailer but its hard to get them off at other end, I presume they go where the other pallets are in a storage shelter but no option to unload and difficult to get to to take off. So the other trailer is a mod ?

cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 pm

TrevElvis wrote:Thanks, I tried with bale trailer but its hard to get them off at other end, I presume they go where the other pallets are in a storage shelter but no option to unload and difficult to get to to take off. So the other trailer is a mod ?
The key is to NOT TAKE THEM OFF... just leave them on the trailer, unless you have another use for it... just drive your sower or fert spreader up beside the trailer to fill

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2

Alshain

Post by Alshain » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Another more expensive but more elegant option is an Auger wagon. Sowing machines and fertilizers can be filled using the auger, you just take the wagon with you to the shop and dump the seed/dry fert in, it converts to loose form, and then you can roll the sowing machine right under the auger.