AlvinS62

Re: Merry Christmas from Michigan USA

Post by AlvinS62 »

Merry Christmas from O'Fallon Missouri
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Merry Christmas from Las Vegas, Nevada.

I am currently doing a road trip in a Mustang from coast to coast, started in Los Angeles, been to San Francisco, San Diego and now Las Vegas.
Off to Phoenix, Arizona in a couple of days time and we will keep driving until we reach Key West, Florida in another months time.

I am from Huntly, New Zealand though.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
erict43

Post by erict43 »

Cajunwolf wrote:
erict43 wrote:Former Michigander here, checking in from west Texas. Happy holidays, everyone.
Wow, that's got to be real difference in climate. I've worked up in Alberta, in the winter time, and you have really real winters up there.
Oh yeah, big difference! I like the weather here, it's sunny almost every day and I like the arid climate. It gets hot in the summer, but the other 9 months are pretty nice.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Merry Christmas from Eastern Iowa. :)

Oops, kind of late saying that since Christmas is almost over in about 2 hours. :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Merry Christmas from South Dakota
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

erict43 wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:
erict43 wrote:Former Michigander here, checking in from west Texas. Happy holidays, everyone.
Wow, that's got to be real difference in climate. I've worked up in Alberta, in the winter time, and you have really real winters up there.
Oh yeah, big difference! I like the weather here, it's sunny almost every day and I like the arid climate. It gets hot in the summer, but the other 9 months are pretty nice.
lol, try a SD winter. i've never visited another place that had climate changes like we do. last weekend we went from -31 one day to 33 the next day. 64 degree change in less than 24 hrs :search:
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

clw2147 wrote:
erict43 wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:
lol, try a SD winter. i've never visited another place that had climate changes like we do. last weekend we went from -31 one day to 33 the next day. 64 degree change in less than 24 hrs :search:
I've been through South Dakota in winter, yeah y'all get some bad stuff, and I have relations up above y'all in North Dakota. My great granduncle William Wilson Norred helped found the town of Killdeer, ND and his older brother, my great grandfather most likely named Norred Creek which is way up NW of Killdeer in behind the Medicine Bowl Mountains. I've hunted up there in winter and it gets colder than a well diggers a$$ in January.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Cajunwolf wrote:
clw2147 wrote:
erict43 wrote:
I've been through South Dakota in winter, yeah y'all get some bad stuff, and I have relations up above y'all in North Dakota. My great granduncle William Wilson Norred helped found the town of Killdeer, ND and his older brother, my great grandfather most likely named Norred Creek which is way up NW of Killdeer in behind the Medicine Bowl Mountains. I've hunted up there in winter and it gets colder than a well diggers a$$ in January.
I believe that, it gets cold around here too.
cpu_m_rossi

Post by cpu_m_rossi »

Merry Christmas from VA
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Cajunwolf wrote:
clw2147 wrote:
erict43 wrote:
lol, ya it can get ugly here. i remember winter of 96, i could step onto the roof of our 2 story house from the snow bank
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Strängnäs, Sweden :biggrin2:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

clw2147 wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:
clw2147 wrote:
lol, ya it can get ugly here. i remember winter of 96, i could step onto the roof of our 2 story house from the snow bank
We had a snow like that similar in 2008, not as bad as what you said (wow!), but we could just walk on to the posts from the porch and be able to touch the top of the LP tank, the snow was level with them and the snow piles that my dad had to plow were huge. I think the snow reached 6ft high or so in the backyard. Best snow we ever got, now we can't get much snow worth a damn. Been like that since the last few years, and just when we are getting really into snowmobiling (2013 or so).

I did see North Dakota getting that blizzard Saturday and Sunday, lucky... All we got was rain yesterday and temps around 50 and now it is back down to 32 today, wow. The last few times of snow, the weather people are always wrong, we were supposed to get 3-5 inches, only got 1-2, the same thing the next week, this year has been a weird one... :confusednew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt