Missing

TrevElvis

Missing

Post by TrevElvis »

I just bought 40 sheep and paid to get them delivered as have no transport but they haven't arrived, I've waited a while but no sign of them in Sheep pen or listed in my animal menu. It's also annoying as lost 160k for them.
RODHA

Re: Missing

Post by RODHA »

I've never encountered such a problem but is sounds awful.
If it is a bug, may be leasing a trailer and trying to take them from the market on your own would solve the issue.
I mean may be you would be able to get them on the trailer without paying again.
Are you on PC or console?
PS5 / FS22
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

On a PC ,will try a trailer but paid the extra to deliver, also game saved after so if it doesn't work will have to save enough again
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

something is bugged up.. ive bought and sold animal both ways and when i paid the fee they were always instantly in their respective pin(s) be it sheep, cows or pigs.. that is terrible luck
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

when you buy and pay for delivery it should be instant, is it a modded map you're playing on ?
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

The trucking company you contracted wasn't B.B.Wolfe Inc was it?
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

I have lost them as tried to pick up but none there, I paid for 40 and even though it shows the money spent my sheep total is 0. I have waited but no sheep in pasture, I have since bought and transported 20 sheep but at 10 at the time it takes longer. I am playing on normal Goldcrest map.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

B.B. Wolfe Inc strikes again...
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

I dont know if its because I am running a few mods but even after losing 40 sheep, now I have manually put in 20 sheep, in the menu it says I have 20 sheep but the productivity and amounts of wool are at 0. So now thinking I might have to restart a vanilla game to hopefully get it working properly.
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Did you add grass and water to the sheep? Without that they will stay at zero productivity.
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

Yes have water and grass at full ,sometimes it shows wool but other times nothing
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

Now I have lost a trailer full of grain, what is it with this game , I think the game itself is brilliant but it has a lot of bugs in it (and no they didnt eat my grain lol) . I was trying to unload a trailer and got stuck ,reset the tractor and trailer but it lost its load
scoobyd11

Post by scoobyd11 »

If you reset any vehicle carrying a load it will be empty when you go to it again that's jst the way it is *thumbsdown*
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I never had a tractor stuck that I had to reset it. Always used another implement or tractor to push it out or so.
Even one time had a tractor with seeder hanging on a cliff (tractor was hanging down, seeder still on top). I was closeby with the Knöckerling biggest cultivator, and unfolded it right next to a wing of the seeder, so It would hook on to it while driving forward, it got my tractor with seeder out :D
PS4 player
scoobyd11

Post by scoobyd11 »

Oohhh I have, on sosnovka there is a kind of path through the river south of the bridge near the farm which I misjudged and sank my tractor,tipper that was fully loaded with woodchips heading to a high demand at the garden centre. Water was half way up the cab and there was no chance I was recovering it :frown: :lol: