sticking with 15

BigC92

Re: sticking with 15

Post by BigC92 »

REBELLIOUSSNESS wrote:FS17 is fun . Making money as iv seen is not impossible. While your machines plow /cultivate/seed the field you can do a mission or 2 to pass time and make cash . Not just that you drop the price of the field so you can buy it for cheaper later on. What I found what sort of worked for me was to sell all given equipment as it has many hours them and cost a lot to run. Once you sell everything take out the loan so you have a big amount of money and buy new half decent equipment.
Also like you said do field work, feed animals, cut wood, some maps find some gold nuggets, mow grass, i like that im not really "bored" by doing the same thing over and over again.
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

BigC92 wrote:
REBELLIOUSSNESS wrote:FS17 is fun . Making money as iv seen is not impossible. While your machines plow /cultivate/seed the field you can do a mission or 2 to pass time and make cash . Not just that you drop the price of the field so you can buy it for cheaper later on. What I found what sort of worked for me was to sell all given equipment as it has many hours them and cost a lot to run. Once you sell everything take out the loan so you have a big amount of money and buy new half decent equipment.
Also like you said do field work, feed animals, cut wood, some maps find some gold nuggets, mow grass, i like that im not really "bored" by doing the same thing over and over again.
I fully agree with you. Boredom does not set in easily as you set goals for yourself everytime you play the game . And to top it all theres about 4/5 maps to choose from . Since I am so new to the game ( 1 week in it ) I am enjoying it .
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

My i7 w/ Gtx 1060 has issues with fs15, the world just blubbers like a 60s lavalamp... besides the fps are lower than fs17... insane.
MC, aka Master of Cereals
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

They did a stellar job of optimizing performance in 17, gotta give them that.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wildberry wrote:My i7 w/ Gtx 1060 has issues with fs15, the world just blubbers like a 60s lavalamp... besides the fps are lower than fs17... insane.
Exactly, FS15's performance is way worse that FS17's.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

It is not that hard to make good money in FS17. It no longer has the money printing from silage, but it forces you to plan properly, and diversify. The upside is that gameplay is more interesting, and achieving goals is more satisfying.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Ruder wrote:It is not that hard to make good money in FS17. It no longer has the money printing from silage, but it forces you to plan properly, and diversify. The upside is that gameplay is more interesting, and achieving goals is more satisfying.
I dont have the game yet, but i agree, in fs15 you could plant whatever you want and make tons of from it, but in fs17, you have to stop, rethink a bit, and go on from there.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
Ruder wrote:It is not that hard to make good money in FS17. It no longer has the money printing from silage, but it forces you to plan properly, and diversify. The upside is that gameplay is more interesting, and achieving goals is more satisfying.
I dont have the game yet, but i agree, in fs15 you could plant whatever you want and make tons of from it, but in fs17, you have to stop, rethink a bit, and go on from there.
Oh, you don't have FS17 yet? :smileynew:

But yeah I agree, in FS15 you could make bucket loads of money very easily and got kind of boring. I like the new strategies you can do in FS17. :mrgreen:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

But yeah I agree, in FS15 you could make bucket loads of money very easily and got kind of boring. I like the new strategies you can do in FS17. :mrgreen:
Not yet we dont, waiting for the price to drop a bit.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: I dont have the game yet, but i agree, in fs15 you could plant whatever you want and make tons of from it, but in fs17, you have to stop, rethink a bit, and go on from there.

Not yet we dont, waiting for the price to drop a bit.
Oh ok. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

The only thing I truly despise in this game is the silage pits. Yes with proper leveling you can get 2 million liters per bunker. 10 million liters if you fill all 5. But omg the time it takes to do it. I just wish the silage fill was the same as 15.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

manosaurus wrote:The only thing I truly despise in this game is the silage pits. Yes with proper leveling you can get 2 million liters per bunker. 10 million liters if you fill all 5. But omg the time it takes to do it. I just wish the silage fill was the same as 15.
I was thinking the exact same thing, they never should have changed it. Yeah sure it's more realistic, but it is probably must easier in real life than it is on a game.

How to post your log.txt