Thank you to the modder that made the minion weight

lefe1

Thank you to the modder that made the minion weight

Post by lefe1 »

Thank you to the modder that made the minion weight. I just don't understand why so many people are so upset with this minion weight. it's just a game live alittle try something different. kids to adults play FS17. i have it on two of my tractors i think they are neat looking. it's not like Dennis Jenkins that owns field No. 36 or James Harris that owns field No. 5 are going to come over to your farm and make fun of you. like i said it's a game. and to the ones that don't like it, don't look at it don't download it. nobody is forcing you to look at it or to download it so stop saying it's stupid. it's free. i don't like sea food but i don't go to a sea food restaurants and say how stupid this place is because they only have sea food and no pizza. get over it people like i said it's a game try something different. Have fun playing it. but if you just can't try something different and fun. stop with all the negative feedback just because you don't like it. Because this minion might just put a smile on someone's face that is having a bad day or make a kid very happy. Thanks everyone and have a wonderful day farming.
D filthy sloth

Re: Thank you to the modder that made the minion weight

Post by D filthy sloth »

i dont see why people would be upset with the likes of that after all it is realistic, many farmers in real life decorate certain tools/equipment just for the sake of it, ive even seen a christmas tree weight in real life made of tires n old rims and it was very handy to get round tight corners that would be tight to a wall as it would roll the front round as you side brake and not damage the wall. there are plenty of things like this in real life including the minion weight.
aklein

Post by aklein »

i love the weight. got it and when my youngest who is 3 plays with me he likes to drive the tractor with the minion weight on the front.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

The weight isn't on the Xbox hub today. I wonder if it was trademark infringement, like the reason we don't get john Deere.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

chuckGnades wrote:The weight isn't on the Xbox hub today. I wonder if it was trademark infringement, like the reason we don't get john Deere.
Or a bug. Trademark only apply to products that they make. As he minion weights are custom, shouldnt see a problem
eric21

Post by eric21 »

More of a copyright problem actually
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Copyright that the better word thanks. Lol. I was close