Kleinhau map...

cr41g_1965

Kleinhau map...

Post by cr41g_1965 »

New map in BETA....looks kinda promising... and has a huge forestry area

Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
aklein

Re: Kleinhau map...

Post by aklein »

Gonna check it out although I am leary of beta maps. I'm not one to like to put a bunch of hours into a map to find I have to start over. Given my last name I feel its may family obligation to continue on the work of previous generations.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:New map in BETA....looks kinda promising... and has a huge forestry area

Looks nice. Platform says PC/Mac so I'm assuming it's not coming to console.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Preble 818 wrote: Looks nice. Platform says PC/Mac so I'm assuming it's not coming to console.
Thats what I was thinking....shame really...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

4x4 map?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

wildberry wrote:4x4 map?
says 4km map size... is that 4 x 4 ?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

cr41g_1965 wrote:says 4km map size... is that 4 x 4 ?
yeah

will be interesting to try it *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
sebasfarmer1990

Post by sebasfarmer1990 »

It would be awesome if this map came to console versions but probably not :S
W1der

Post by W1der »

This map is crazy ... !

Loving the shape of the landscape (especially the forest)!
I was driving and driving ... and driving ... and could only see forest! *thumbsup*
Some steep hills ... better drive carefully @ wildberry (so maybe not your cup of tea)! :lol:

Some narrow roads to ... so it gets tight, with the AI traffic, if you have a wide load! :smileynew:

Would need to lower my settings though ... dropped as low as to 40FPS "vanilla" ...

Autumn leaves on the trees ... takes some getting used to ... I guess ...

Not loving the car ("placeable") in the middle of the main farm area ... :confusednew:
Also found a plaecable tree (fallen down across the road in the forest) ... I like the idea, but better if I was able to "clear it" ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
aklein

Post by aklein »

This map is big with massive amounts of forestry. There are also massive amounts of free grass fields. The light tan is grass the dark tan on the map seems to be forest.

There are billboards along the road with some rather interesting signs and at the main farm there is a nice touch with a sign that has a photo of that same area from post WWII. I have found at least two other signs that seem to have random war quotes on them. One at the saw mill and one at the quarry entrance. Im sure there are many more. Really nice touch on that I think. There are as best I can guess deer stands or some equivalent hunting blind in some fields that look into the trees and a pair of microwave antenna towers. I like the different color trees scattered about.

The bakery sell point is very tight. Might need some rework to get large tippers in and out with out taking out the corners of a building.
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey guys,

Thanks for starting this topic and your feedback - I have started an official thread below so I can keep track of any issues.

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=106723

Thank you so much for playing. :)

Hiijinx
Shaunus82

Post by Shaunus82 »

Been playing this map for a couple of days now. Really nice large map. The only real issue I have come across so far is, after cutting the grass in one the grass fields just to the SW of the main farm, when trying to tedder the grass to make hay bales, I found that if you run from E to W, the tedder will miss a lot of the grass rows, and will not tedder it, but if you run from W to E it seems to work fine, so I was having to do all my runs from W to E, then turn around and go like the clappers up to the end of the field to work from W to E again. It was quite a tedious process. I tried several different tedders, but they were all the same. Not sure what the issue is here, but I thought I would point it out.