tOxicOm

Dodgeboy_98

tOxicOm

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

Love the new Biobeltz 750, love the way the boom works and everything. Just one small detail, I'm on console and if it's possible that would be great. Could you add some support legs on the trailer if possible? :mrgreen: but other than that. Loving the new trailer!! Because I love being able to stack the logs to the top of the steaks or if not higher. *thumbsup*
t0xic0m

Re: tOxicOm

Post by t0xic0m »

Support Arm are integrated but not activate, i have some problems with the Collision and Stuttering when i activate them... I hope with Patch 1.4 i can activate the Support arms.. ;)

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

[quote="t0xic0m"]Support Arm are integrated but not activate, i have some problems with the Collision and Stuttering when i activate them... I hope with Patch 1.4 i can activate the Support arms.. ;)

Thank you very much t0xic0m for all the mods that you made for Ps4 and xbox. you have yourself a very wonderful day.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Thank you for bringing this to consoles. One of the best mods so far. I've wanted this on ps4 since fs15
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Thank you very much for everything you create for use console players espically especially with the help of giving us more forestry stuff that my big thing to do in the game we greatly appreciate it
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

One of the best mods so far. Looks amazing. Thankyou
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

t0xic0m wrote:Support Arm are integrated but not activate, i have some problems with the Collision and Stuttering when i activate them... I hope with Patch 1.4 i can activate the Support arms.. ;)

I was able to load 55 logs onto your trailer with the boom. And I love it. I actually got so many logs on, that it a point to where it wouldn't strap down anymore logs. I hope to see these support arms come asap to console!!
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

This trailer is definitely one of the best mods to make it to console. Instead of using a front loader and a log trailer you can use just this. Also in first person view, you can look around is really cool. Support arms would make it more stable when the arm is extended, but can manage without. Thanks tOxicOm
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Thanks tOxicOm, for all of the hard work you have been doing for us console plebs. The Biobeltz line is my favorite bunch of mods so far. You and your mods are very much appreciated! That also goes out to all mod authors that are producing for console, Thank You!!
PS4 Farmer
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Any way maybe at some point try and do a Log skidder or attach ment for a tractor to make it work like a log skidder and maybe a tri axle log truck or dump truck if you can no big deal just some ideas for future mods is all keep job the good work
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thank you. t0xic0m for the update for the support arms on the log trailer. I love all the mods that you are making for the PS4. keep up the good work and keep them coming. enjoy your day.
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

This is just perfect man. I would have loved to see a truck and a crane in on piece but this dang thing is the sh***t
PS4 player
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Top notch work on this. Thanks for your effort.
FS 22 and loving it.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Thanks tOxicOm for the update with the legs, appreciated.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Rodburner92

Post by Rodburner92 »

Biobeltz=BAD@$$ thank you for all your mods tOxicOm. Is there any way you could make the grappler bigger? If not it's still awesome