Re: Let's All Please Be Professional!!

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Oh no, two other members have been banned. :frown:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

welcome back mano! i was starting to wonder if all the dinos had become extinct :lol:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Yeah, that entire thread had bad news written all over it.
It basically started out asking why women showed up on this guys farm, and it just went downhill from there...

People were just having fun, but it was going down a road to no good... That thread should be closed. :geeknew:
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mdoss wrote:Yeah, that entire thread had bad news written all over it.
It basically started out asking why women showed up on this guys farm, and it just went downhill from there...

People were just having fun, but it was going down a road to no good... That thread should be closed. :geeknew:
Yeah I had the same feeling. Just glad I didn't engage in it. All I did was answer his question and that's it. :smileynew: I am trying to follow your plan as much as possible now. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

There's 2 examples of "insta-ban". Out of line? Yes. Did they deserve ban hammers? No. Simply step in edit the post or remove it with a warning. Lazy. It's easier for point click ban. The one guy simply said he enjoyed women working for him... what's so wrong about that? What forum rule specifically did that statement violate? And before any of you snap back with an attitude how many of you complain about bikini car washes in the summer? That's women working for you... just sayin
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

manosaurus wrote:There's 2 examples of "insta-ban". Out of line? Yes. Did they deserve ban hammers? No. Simply step in edit the post or remove it with a warning. Lazy. It's easier for point click ban. The one guy simply said he enjoyed women working for him... what's so wrong about that? What forum rule specifically did that statement violate?
Exactly! What happened to warnings anymore? I remember when people got warned and there were rare bans, but since then... You were the first, me and canada, squirrel, masterplan, AST...

How to post your log.txt
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Incorrigible to the bitter end. Warnings don't usually apply to recidivists.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

JohnDeere318 wrote: Exactly! What happened to warnings anymore?
Exactly, think they just like to flex their muscles, but not the way to run a forum, specially when most are just having some fun at no ones expense
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

WolfeUK wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: Exactly! What happened to warnings anymore?
Exactly, think they just like to flex their muscles, but not the way to run a forum, specially when most are just having some fun at no ones expense
I wish there was a smiley that would have an "agree head shaking up and down." But that's what I put here. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Been awhile scene I replied to a thread, And it's because I just got way to burnt out on F.S. I still have not played 17 yet and don't even play 15 anymore. But I do come back to look at the forum from time to time and thought I would put my 2 cents in on this thread.
My question is to the moderators of this forum. Do you let outside forces play apart in your decision to ban someone? Like if your having a good day or bad day? Because if you do? In my opinion you need to dismiss yourself as a moderator. If someone is to be banded from the forum it needs to be based on what was said and if it's intent was meant in a good way or bad way. Because you can tell from reading the reply's if it was or not. And in my opinion everyone should get at least one warning before being ban from the forum... If a moderator sees something that they think is out of line. They need to post a (WARNING) reply in that thread to the member that they think is out of line with the forums rules... And that's my 2 cents Have a nice day.. :hi:
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

farmboy002 wrote:Been awhile scene I replied to a thread, And it's because I just got way to burnt out on F.S. I still have not played 17 yet and don't even play 15 anymore. But I do come back to look at the forum from time to time and thought I would put my 2 cents in on this thread.
My question is to the moderators of this forum. Do you let outside forces play apart in your decision to ban someone? Like if your having a good day or bad day? Because if you do? In my opinion you need to dismiss yourself as a moderator. If someone is to be banded from the forum it needs to be based on what was said and if it's intent was meant in a good way or bad way. Because you can tell from reading the reply's if it was or not. And in my opinion everyone should get at least one warning before being ban from the forum... If a moderator sees something that they think is out of line. They need to post a (WARNING) reply in that thread to the member that they think is out of line with the forums rules... And that's my 2 cents Have a nice day.. :hi:
None of the current moderators speak english... they Google translate it. They don't even understand what's written
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

manosaurus wrote:
farmboy002 wrote:Been awhile scene I replied to a thread, And it's because I just got way to burnt out on F.S. I still have not played 17 yet and don't even play 15 anymore. But I do come back to look at the forum from time to time and thought I would put my 2 cents in on this thread.
None of the current moderators speak english... they Google translate it. They don't even understand what's written
I did not know that. Oh well... :blushnew:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

We really need an English speaking mod....just because your google translated words don't seem like an insult, THEY ARE. Also I think he hides behind the fact that he says he is not a native English speaker.....I CALL BS!!!!He types better English than 90% of the people here so that CAN NOT be used as his excuse. It is very clear on here when somebody doesn't understand or speak correctly.....WITH THIS PERSON THAT IS NOT THE CASE SO STOP HIDING BEHIND THAT EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by canadafarms on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

did i miss something?? everyone seems to be all a bother :confusednew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:did i miss something?? everyone seems to be all a bother :confusednew:
AHHHH its nothing, just some salt on an open wound this morning I guess. Bradleyson was contacted by the mod defending YOU KNOW WHO AGAIN.....so yeah just blowing off some steam.
PS4