Questions about console mods? Ask here:

kdog8640

Re: Questions about console mods? Ask here:

Post by kdog8640 »

That's what I thought. Thanks.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I would love to see Westbridge Hills for consoles in fs17. I really miss playing on that map.
alsfarm98

Post by alsfarm98 »

I think it would be good for all tractors to have the option for rear dual wheels, as most farms use these. Also, I read in 'Red Combines' that the IH 1660 had dual drive wheels (for rice fields) as a factory option. Possible add-on?? Thoughts?
Xbox1
garyst

Post by garyst »

alsfarm98 wrote:I think it would be good for all tractors to have the option for rear dual wheels, as most farms use these. Also, I read in 'Red Combines' that the IH 1660 had dual drive wheels (for rice fields) as a factory option. Possible add-on?? Thoughts?

Duals on the 1660 would be awesome. I have seen a 1660 before with metal tracks on it. Another option I would really like is wide floater tires for the 7130 and 9230 ci combines. And tracks for the 7130 too.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@kdog8640, it would be nice to have JD mods on console, but if they do, JD would probably sue GIANTS for releasing JD mods without their permission. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

garyst wrote:
alsfarm98 wrote:I think it would be good for all tractors to have the option for rear dual wheels, as most farms use these. Also, I read in 'Red Combines' that the IH 1660 had dual drive wheels (for rice fields) as a factory option. Possible add-on?? Thoughts?
Duals on the 1660 would be awesome. I have seen a 1660 before with metal tracks on it.
DUALS!!! Yes! The Case IH 1660 definately needs duals on that thing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *thumbsup* Metal tracks, I will have to look up on the internet a picture of one of those.

How to post your log.txt
garyst

Post by garyst »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote:
Duals on the 1660 would be awesome. I have seen a 1660 before with metal tracks on it.
DUALS!!! Yes! The Case IH 1660 definately needs duals on that thing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *thumbsup* Metal tracks, I will have to look up on the internet a picture of one of those.

The 1660 on metal tracks I was talking about used to belong to a farmer down my road, he traded it in 2001 for a 2388 on rubber tracks, then traded the 2388 a couple years ago for a 7088 on rubber tracks. Wish I had a pic to show you.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

garyst wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote: Duals on the 1660 would be awesome. I have seen a 1660 before with metal tracks on it.

The 1660 on metal tracks I was talking about used to belong to a farmer down my road, he traded it in 2001 for a 2388 on rubber tracks, then traded the 2388 a couple years ago for a 7088 on rubber tracks. Wish I had a pic to show you.
Oh that's ok, but that's sounds like a great combine! I have never seen a 2388 with tracks, only duals. 2388 is pretty common around where I am at, a lot of those model years (2144, 2388, etc.) It seems like where you live there are a lot of tracked combines? :smileynew:

Did his Case IH 2388 look similar like this?:

How to post your log.txt
kdog8640

Post by kdog8640 »

Alright thanks
garyst

Post by garyst »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: DUALS!!! Yes! The Case IH 1660 definately needs duals on that thing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *thumbsup* Metal tracks, I will have to look up on the internet a picture of one of those.

Oh that's ok, but that's sounds like a great combine! I have never seen a 2388 with tracks, only duals. 2388 is pretty common around where I am at, a lot of those model years (2144, 2388, etc.) It seems like where you live there are a lot of tracked combines? :smileynew:

Yes exactly like that except for the grain tank extension. There are a few on tracks, but most are on 35.5 rice and cane single tires or floater tires. Only know of a couple on duals.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

garyst wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote:

Yes exactly like that except for the grain tank extension. There are a few on tracks, but most are on 35.5 rice and cane single tires or floater tires. Only know of a couple on duals.
Wow, that's interesting to know! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
alsfarm98

Post by alsfarm98 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote:
Same book, 'Red Combines'; IH offered metal tracks in the 70s. There is a picture showing one as optioned (can't remember what model was in the pic). I don't remember if that option carried on into the 80s, book is in storage and can't get at it.
Xbox1
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

alsfarm98 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
garyst wrote: Duals on the 1660 would be awesome. I have seen a 1660 before with metal tracks on it.
Same book, 'Red Combines'; IH offered metal tracks in the 70s. There is a picture showing one as optioned (can't remember what model was in the pic). I don't remember if that option carried on into the 80s, book is in storage and can't get at it.
Oh darn, I will have to look up the '70's models of the combines with the metal track option. The only metal tracks around here that are still used, are those Caterpillar bulldozers with metal tracks, that's all I've seen.

How to post your log.txt
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I still think we need to be able to hook up multiple semi trailers... just need a hitch on the back of the fleigl or Krampe to hook the dolly too. That would be nice for hauling grain.

Thanks!
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Yeah would be nice, fingers crossed :biggrin2:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.