SEARCH FIRST!!!!! QUESTIONS LATER!!!!

manosaurus

Re: SEARCH FIRST!!!!! QUESTIONS LATER!!!!

Post by manosaurus »

Delusional? "They" said mods on consoles was delusional. Boom mods on consoles. They said trump would never get elected... boom president trump. See a pattern here? What yall say is impossible today may just happen tomorrow. If he wants to try and build a team and be a moderator let him. How does it in anyway affect you? All these people pooping kittens cause 1 person is trying to make this forum better are just terrified of change. Well there's the other side of the wall... this forum needs a native English speaking moderator. Just cause they understand it doesn't mean they understand context or the way it's said. IMO the ones most afraid of the change are the current moderator pets...
Guil

Post by Guil »

lol I have said a couple of times I agree we need an English speaking mod. Like it or not his idea of a team are delusional and forums don't work that way. Oh btw it's a bit hypocritical you keep calling people mod pets when that seems to be exactly what you want to be.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

We don't need any English speaking mods. The mods are doing a fine job as it is. A clique has however emerged over the past couple of weeks that seems to have made it its raison d'être to consistently break rules, derail threads, engage in incessant white noise posting and harass those with differing views and opinions. This is really starting to annoy me and I do wish moderators would take a more proactive approach in dealing with these troublemakers. This isn't a social forum to bicker about nonsensically. It's a general support forum. Take your issues to the Off Topic sub forum or better yet, off this board entirely.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

You guys are kidding right? Yet again this thread will turn into a slanging match between everyone, bans will be issued and another mess will be created. Mano and mackintosh, can we agree to disagree please? You both have your own opinions and yes they clash. Please don't fall out over something so petty. We are but men, men who enjoy the same thing. Let's not argue and fall out, let's put our difference of opinions aside and get along, for the sake of the community.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

There is also the option to add people to your foe list if indeed you feel that's necessary.
Any questions, ask away.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I can be pretty opinionated myself. I wonder if I can add myself to my foe list. Bradleyson is right, everyone has their own opinion. They are all wrong, and they are all right.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

thumbwiz wrote:I can be pretty opinionated myself. I wonder if I can add myself to my foe list. Bradleyson is right, everyone has their own opinion. They are all wrong, and they are all right.
:lol:
Any questions, ask away.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Moderator please close this thread, it is becoming a war zone as usual.
Bradleyson wrote:You guys are kidding right? Yet again this thread will turn into a slanging match between everyone, bans will be issued and another mess will be created. Mano and mackintosh, can we agree to disagree please? You both have your own opinions and yes they clash. Please don't fall out over something so petty. We are but men, men who enjoy the same thing. Let's not argue and fall out, let's put our difference of opinions aside and get along, for the sake of the community.
Exactly, let's just move on from the bans and let's be a better community! Let's make people want to come here and be welcomed! Even if we don't have an English mod, it will be easier for the German mods if they don't have to give out bans to people.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

All I see is varying opinions. Just because someone doesn't agree with you or the general consensus does not automatically make it an argument. There's no need to be so defensive every time a different opinion is thrown into the mix.
FearEile

Post by FearEile »

Guil wrote:All I see is varying opinions. Just because someone doesn't agree with you or the general consensus does not automatically make it an argument. There's no need to be so defensive every time a different opinion is thrown into the mix.
+1
Eggsbox: FearEile
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

FearEile wrote:
Guil wrote:All I see is varying opinions. Just because someone doesn't agree with you or the general consensus does not automatically make it an argument. There's no need to be so defensive every time a different opinion is thrown into the mix.
+1
I agree, even though he came and gave me an ear full :lol: just messing bud :)
Any questions, ask away.
Jet

Post by Jet »

Phloid wrote:So you want to be a moderator?

Maybe you can start by banning everybody who starts a thread with all CAPS and excessive exclamation points?
Nice One! :biggrin2:
.......Jet :hi:

>>>> FS-17 Gaming on the PS4 <<<<
Jet

Post by Jet »

FearEile wrote:
+1
+2
.......Jet :hi:

>>>> FS-17 Gaming on the PS4 <<<<
dairy stu

Post by dairy stu »

mackintosh wrote:These forums are run and moderated perfectly fine. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
dairy stu

Post by dairy stu »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Moderator please close this thread, it is becoming a war zone as usual.
Bradleyson wrote:You guys are kidding right? Yet again this thread will turn into a slanging match between everyone, bans will be issued and another mess will be created. Mano and mackintosh, can we agree to disagree please? You both have your own opinions and yes they clash. Please don't fall out over something so petty. We are but men, men who enjoy the same thing. Let's not argue and fall out, let's put our difference of opinions aside and get along, for the sake of the community.
Exactly, let's just move on from the bans and let's be a better community! Let's make people want to come here and be welcomed! Even if we don't have an English mod, it will be easier for the German mods if they don't have to give out bans to people.
Well said *thumbsup*

In my experience as both a mod and a forum owner people who put them selves forward as mods/admins tend to be the very people you don't want looking after your forum, this is not meant disrespectfully just an observation of myself and other admins.