great demand silage

BigC92

Re: great demand silage

Post by BigC92 »

clw2147 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Guil wrote:It happens as soon as the "selling" stops so every bucket you sell at the bga the price drops. That's why it's a good idea to use conveyers once the price is high. You can use a wheel loader or telehandler to keep the silage up at the conveyer pickup and have a continuos stream.
So your saying, if i were to sell wheat, next hour comes by, the price will drop?
no, that is the old system. the way it works now is: you take a trailer of wheat to the sell point, you sell it, AS SOON AS YOUR DONE SELLING THAT LOAD THE PRICE DROPS. it no longer gives you a full hour. the ONLY time you get longer is during a great demand, which locks the price in place till the end of the great demand.
Well damn...
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

Guil wrote:Every trailer load the price drops a bit.
except on great demand..
Guil

Post by Guil »

I think it's quiet obvious I wasn't referring to a great demand. BigC asked was it the same as FS15 where the price plummets after an hour.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:I think it's quiet obvious I wasn't referring to a great demand. BigC asked was it the same as FS15 where the price plummets after an hour.
In 15 if you have a great demand mission, or a non mission great demand, every hour the price drops. And yes that was what i was referring to.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes I know that, racing back and forth with the loader trying to sell as much silage as possible before the hour was out.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:Yes I know that, racing back and forth with the loader trying to sell as much silage as possible before the hour was out.
I have a solution, i fill all silage bunkers, cows and BGP, i save 2 bunkers for my cows the other 2 for selling, sure cant wait to try out the belt systems.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

My belts filling system for silage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vA-76ih-s

You have to use a sub pile to prevent stopping of material coming into the mixer if you change over a belt to a new spot.
PS4 player
Guil

Post by Guil »

Erwin next time you empty that first silo with the hole, run the brush along both sides, inside and out and you won't have that problem next time.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

It was gone after I had it empty :)
But I just left it to see how it would work out :)
PS4 player
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

clw2147 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Guil wrote:It happens as soon as the "selling" stops so every bucket you sell at the bga the price drops. That's why it's a good idea to use conveyers once the price is high. You can use a wheel loader or telehandler to keep the silage up at the conveyer pickup and have a continuos stream.
So your saying, if i were to sell wheat, next hour comes by, the price will drop?
no, that is the old system. the way it works now is: you take a trailer of wheat to the sell point, you sell it, AS SOON AS YOUR DONE SELLING THAT LOAD THE PRICE DROPS. it no longer gives you a full hour. the ONLY time you get longer is during a great demand, which locks the price in place till the end of the great demand.
This is not technically true, it doesn't lock the price in place it stops the price dropping until the end of the great demand ... the price can rise whilst on a great demand!!!
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Or price can lower as a normal price fluctuation during the demand ;-)
PS4 player
TheDutchFarmer

Post by TheDutchFarmer »

thanks everybody!!
PureMassacre187

Post by PureMassacre187 »

Yes. No. Yes. Maybe. Try a conveyor. Got it lol. Started setting up a fresh test game last night. Should be interesting.
:arrow:Andy Ps4 Fs17 :this:
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

As I already posted, there's a way that you can set the price not to drop at all or even control how fast it recovers as long as you're on PC. This is what I do with Silage on Chellington, set silage as a constant price so it doesn't change bucket to bucket.

BTW, the SiloKing at the BGA will only accept 50,000 L before it's can't take anymore. This is more than the 20,000L it was in FS15.
Playing on PC