1.4 patch and dlc

spud7810

Re: 1.4 patch and dlc

Post by spud7810 »

I'm on X box and AI workers are working well on gold crest valley. I don't get much time to play so I use them a lot. The price increase has helped a lot too. :mrgreen:
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Is the AI problem mainly on mod maps?

I ask, as I play on Sosnovka and oddly not had problems with AI workers, except the serious lag problem they seem to cause (logged in tech support area). :frown:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

ErwinR55 wrote:Improved AI on the combines is okay, didn't expect it to do a reversed U turn lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEofhuaj9is

Also nice it reverses on the end with strawchopper equipped, now you don't get those piramid piles a the end anymore, great improvement on that!
I knew that was different and said early on that had changed.
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Given the number of issues people were experiencing I was nervous about the update. I went ahead and gave it a go and am happy to report all is working as it should. Tested the Pronto 9DC's and the all cultivate and sow with no issues. Hired AI to due a number of things; fertilize, sow, cultivate separately, even mow, ted and windrow. They are still dumb hired help and need hand holding, but overall did a decent job and handled the ends and turns better than previously. So far, I am pretty happy with the update. Looking forward to the Kuhn DLC, especially the baler/wrapper.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

Pensarethebest wrote:So I am on xbox one. Mine is working perfectly. Love that they fixed the tire sizes on the fliegl and krampe trailers. Also fixed the tire size on the 1455. And best of all the tension belts in the puck ups.
Wheel size of the 1455 XL is still wrong

front wheel is correct

rear wheel is wrong in game it got a 580/70R42 TRELLEBORG TM700 in real-life standard is 520/85R38 TRELLEBORG TM600
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Miura74 wrote:Is the AI problem mainly on mod maps?

I ask, as I play on Sosnovka and oddly not had problems with AI workers, except the serious lag problem they seem to cause (logged in tech support area). :frown:
Yes I'm on CPF, do they recognise headlands on vanilla maps?
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

But on the positive side they increased the max bank loan from 200.000 to 300.000 :)
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

richardsiegers wrote: rear wheel is wrong in game it got a 580/70R42 TRELLEBORG TM700 in real-life standard is 520/85R38 TRELLEBORG TM600
Just because it's not the standard size doesn't mean it's wrong.... we have a tractor IRL that has R42s when the standard for it is an R38 so it can be done.
PS4
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Well were 42" tyres available in the late 80's that would then dictate if its wrong or not.
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

canadafarms wrote:
richardsiegers wrote: rear wheel is wrong in game it got a 580/70R42 TRELLEBORG TM700 in real-life standard is 520/85R38 TRELLEBORG TM600
Just because it's not the standard size doesn't mean it's wrong.... we have a tractor IRL that has R42s when the standard for it is an R38 so it can be done.
Zetor9145 wrote: Well were 42" tyres available in the late 80's that would then dictate if its wrong or not.
yeah but there are multiple wheel/tire options for the tractors at least they could have put the factory standard as normal tire on all tractors.

Not that this bothers me much but i just saw a post about how the tire size is correct now so i respond to it
SEANMG42

Post by SEANMG42 »

If your using workers don't create a headland they are much better at collision detection I observed F10 on Old Stream Farm it worked
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

So if you dont do a headland yourself the ai works? Was doing my head inlast nite i did hedlands on cpf and then set the worker going after every pass he stopped dead at the end. I assume if you combine the headland then set the worker going the same thing will happen?
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Zetor9145 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:Improved AI on the combines is okay, didn't expect it to do a reversed U turn lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEofhuaj9is

Also nice it reverses on the end with strawchopper equipped, now you don't get those piramid piles a the end anymore, great improvement on that!
I knew that was different and said early on that had changed.
I said it even earlier.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Newt's

Post by Newt's »

Hendi26 wrote:So if you dont do a headland yourself the ai works? Was doing my head inlast nite i did hedlands on cpf and then set the worker going after every pass he stopped dead at the end. I assume if you combine the headland then set the worker going the same thing will happen?
The combine worked fine for me last night on CPF F9 did two headlands and set him off no issues. I do like the reminder it gives you now, that they are 80% full *thumbsup*
Addicted since 2015 :wink3:

XBOX ONE
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Newt's wrote:
Hendi26 wrote:So if you dont do a headland yourself the ai works? Was doing my head inlast nite i did hedlands on cpf and then set the worker going after every pass he stopped dead at the end. I assume if you combine the headland then set the worker going the same thing will happen?
The combine worked fine for me last night on CPF F9 did two headlands and set him off no issues. I do like the reminder it gives you now, that they are 80% full *thumbsup*
Have either of you had issues with selling crops,some people are saying you don't get paid?