Favorite Equipment?

PureMassacre187

Favorite Equipment?

Post by PureMassacre187 »

What's your favorite equipment? Tractors, implements, etc.
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Re: Favorite Equipment?

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

I will go with the Valtra T series Cow edition
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

All of them.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hmmm.. hadn't really given it much thought as I usually pick my equipment based on the map I play and how I'm doing that particular playthrough but if I had to choose I would say the skid steer.. that little thing is completely mental to drive but if u get good at it u can drive anything in the game no problem.. its just fun to move bales and pallets with and even has some nice uses in logging.. but that was on xbox.. now I'm on pc using the keyboard and mouse and I cant even drive a tractor without it looking like a game of pong :blushnew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
PureMassacre187

I too love mobility of the skid steer and its nice selection of implements. The telehandlers and loaders are great too. I love the half track case and smarttrax t8 as solid mid range tractors. Best custom obviously goes to the valtra.
:arrow:Andy Ps4 Fs17 :this:
Largan

Post by Largan »

The JCB 435S wheelloader. For loading silage, branches into a tipper or logs on a log trailer.

Tatra Phoenix 6x6 Agro-Truck - pulls everything I need.
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

The k700, standard yellow and as dirty as a you know what :lol:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:The k700, standard yellow and as dirty as a you know what :lol:
Dirty as you know what, gosh what a thinker...Lol
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

:lol: it's early, brain doesn't want to work.. and I'm avoiding that ban hammer :lol:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
PureMassacre187

Im happy to see the bull and the 900 big body made in to 17. Though i think they should have been standard not a mod. I wish the big tractors had the front end capabilities of the smaller and mid size. Id love to see a backhoe come through as either a dlc or mod. A fork truck would be great too.
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:hmmm.. hadn't really given it much thought as I usually pick my equipment based on the map I play and how I'm doing that particular playthrough but if I had to choose I would say the skid steer.. that little thing is completely mental to drive but if u get good at it u can drive anything in the game no problem.. its just fun to move bales and pallets with and even has some nice uses in logging.. but that was on xbox.. now I'm on pc using the keyboard and mouse and I cant even drive a tractor without it looking like a game of pong :blushnew:
As you are new to pc like I am I will pass something I learned. If you have an android phone charger you can plug your Xbox one controller into pc and works great. You also can change your control buttons in options. I get the feel of Xbox but the options of pc it's great
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I stick mostly to the Valtra Tractors, good speed, turning radius and this nice rear drive feature. (I know Fendt has it as well, but i don't like Fendt). Otherwise i take whats within my current budget.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Newt's

Post by Newt's »

JCB Fastrac *thumbsup* I use to drive one at work!!!
Addicted since 2015 :wink3:

XBOX ONE
PureMassacre187

BigC92 wrote:All of them.
I was curious of your go-to favorites lol. Like if you were gonna start a farm and lets say pick 4 tractors/equipment to complete all your desired tasks. Just speaking of tractors/loader/tele or skid to you. Shoot
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

PureMassacre187 wrote: Like if you were gonna start a farm and lets say pick 4 tractors/equipment to complete all your desired tasks. Just speaking of tractors/loader/tele or skid to you. Shoot

4 tractors ? lol...I don't use hired workers so 1 is all I need... I start with 1 usually The Valtra N or T ... depending on how much money I have... I love the reverse driving capability for mowing...

My other go to must haves starting out are Black Sheep Moddings lovely Joskin Trans-SPACE 7000/27 and the Pöttinger NOVACAT single and double mowers. Everything else is really based on farm size and field sizes..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2