[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

BlueShadow125

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

Post by BlueShadow125 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:14 pm

any news on 1.4.2?

DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 pm

BlueShadow125 wrote:any news on 1.4.2?
Soon™ Aka 2-3 months
(I actually don't know)

Last i heard from Giants was: "its a matter of days"
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:16 pm

DukaSoft wrote:
BlueShadow125 wrote:any news on 1.4.2?
Soon™ Aka 2-3 months
(I actually don't know)

Last i heard from Giants was: "its a matter of days"
a matter of days is somewhat reassuring but bear in mine we are approaching the 1 week mark

Lysygtr

Post by Lysygtr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi
Beacon is missing on Holmer transport hr9 trailer :frown:

PS4 single player

Regards

masseyharris

Post by masseyharris » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Bug report
PC
Grimme SE206 Potao harvester AND Haulm topper KS75-4.
I'm not sure if these are designed to be used both at the same time by a hired worker, but if I put them both on a tractor, switch them on and set a hired worker to work, the worker gets confused at the end of each run when turning round; it seems as if they are trying to turn in the wrong direction or something, but anyway they end up stopping & saying 'Helper has completed task'.
BUT, if I remove one of the implements i.e use either implement on it's own, then the hired worker completes the task correctly.

bdh

Post by bdh » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Lemken Solitair 12 can no longer hire a worker tried different fields tractors and seed settings

BigC92

Post by BigC92 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:39 am

ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: He means when backing up with the trailer.
I know what he means, and I know that I am correct....
If the wheels were to turn when backing up, it would be impossible to back it up.

ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:48 am

BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: He means when backing up with the trailer.
If the wheels were to turn when backing up, it would be impossible to back it up.
I don't think you understand the difference between forced steering and trailed steering
Forced steering will always steer, whether going forward or backward. You can't overrule it by locking as you would need to do with trailed steering when going in reverse.

We had a demonstration once and some school kids found if funny to close the valve on the axle on the forced steering system. Our guy drove away and broke off the ballhitch connection of the steeringrod while making a turn, cause it wouldn't steer. The steering rod then dove into the ground, breaking more stuff on the drawbar.
PS4 player

thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 am

Not sure if this is related to the 1.4 update cause I just noticed it the JCB 4355 wheel loader when towed on a trailer will sound back up beeper the entire trip if it has been backed on a trailer this may be more wide spread to all mod but thought it was weird being towed in reverse on a trailer and beeper still sounds its a little bit of a pain
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv

BigC92

Post by BigC92 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:03 am

ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
I don't think you understand the difference between forced steering and trailed steering
Forced steering will always steer, whether going forward or backward. You can't overrule it by locking as you would need to do with trailed steering when going in reverse.

We had a demonstration once and some school kids found if funny to close the valve on the axle on the forced steering system. Our guy drove away and broke off the ballhitch connection of the steeringrod while making a turn, cause it wouldn't steer. The steering rod then dove into the ground, breaking more stuff on the drawbar.
I do know the difference, but what are you trying to say exactly?

Phantoms

Post by Phantoms » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 am

BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

I tried before posting to verify the correct backing behavior but was unable too after researching Lely's site. They did mention forced steering, but did not describe how it acts. This is why I prefaced the post with "Possible Bug". After watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wVu-45IVM) on forced steering, I believe that it is intended with the Lely and not a bug.
Currently Playing on PC

BigC92

Post by BigC92 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:10 am

Phantoms wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:

I tried before posting to verify the correct backing behavior but was unable too after researching Lely's site. They did mention forced steering, but did not describe how it acts. This is why I prefaced the post with "Possible Bug". After watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wVu-45IVM) on forced steering, I believe that it is intended with the Lely and not a bug.
Does it have them 2 bars? When he was backing up, it seemed the trailer wheels didnt turn as sharp.

Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:47 am

masseyharris wrote:Bug report
PC
Grimme SE206 Potao harvester AND Haulm topper KS75-4.
I'm not sure if these are designed to be used both at the same time by a hired worker, but if I put them both on a tractor, switch them on and set a hired worker to work, the worker gets confused at the end of each run when turning round; it seems as if they are trying to turn in the wrong direction or something, but anyway they end up stopping & saying 'Helper has completed task'.
BUT, if I remove one of the implements i.e use either implement on it's own, then the hired worker completes the task correctly.
Was like that before the patch. Not sure but tractors now longer get dirty, maybe someone can confirm this

ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 am

Phantoms wrote:
BigC92 wrote: I do know the difference, but what are you trying to say exactly?
It is intended, the first reaction I had when I backed the Lely Tigo (and others) with forced steering, was that it had straighten the wheels before patch 1.4) Didn't like that.

You know when a trailer has forced steering when it has 1 or 2 additional drawbar attachment steering rods next to the main drawbarcoupling point.
The Lely Tigo has only one on this machine, as it has only a 2 axle carriage, only the rear axle turns (in your Scharmuller vid it uses 2, as both front and rear are steered).
Lely Tigo's with tridem axles have on both side a steering rod for the front and rear axle.
So has the Veenhuis tridem manure tank, it has both steering rods.
The Strautmann tridem manure spreader however, only has one, because I think that system is electronically steered, it just needs a position signal from one point to calculate the rest (Lely Tigo also offers electronic on tridem axles since 2 years).
The mod Peecon Biga feedmixer does also have triaxle steering now, but there are no attachement points for the drawbar, so I guess the modder forgot about those. (actually looking at a pictures, it only has one in real life, must be electronically or a different mechanical steering angle translation underneath somewhere, space enough for it)
PS4 player

BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:15 pm

we need an update on the release.