Update 1.05

Justhvnalttlfun

Re: Update 1.05

Post by Justhvnalttlfun »

That was supposed to be AI help
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

@Justhvnalttlfun Same problem on pc with the Lemken Solitaire 12.
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

The only thing that doesn't lag on my PS4 after the updates is logging... can't even drive a pickup down the road without getting nauseous
nmanifol

Post by nmanifol »

In addition to the Cultivating + Seeding problem with this latest Update, workers no longer properly recognize the fields. I used to be able to work one side of the field first in order to provide plenty of turn around space for larger equipment. I also used this technique for oddly shaped fields, however since the update worker see the already worked portion of the field and they just stop. Also, the Octo animal cleaner was somehow disabled with the update and has disappeared from my game. Says its available for purchase but it won't let me purchase it.

Any idea when these issues will be fixed? The game is completely unplayable at this point given these issues.
Guil

Post by Guil »

nmanifol wrote:In addition to the Cultivating + Seeding problem with this latest Update, workers no longer properly recognize the fields. I used to be able to work one side of the field first in order to provide plenty of turn around space for larger equipment. I also used this technique for oddly shaped fields, however since the update worker see the already worked portion of the field and they just stop. Also, the Octo animal cleaner was somehow disabled with the update and has disappeared from my game. Says its available for purchase but it won't let me purchase it.

Any idea when these issues will be fixed? The game is completely unplayable at this point given these issues.
Please don't post the same content across multiple threads.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Guil wrote:
nmanifol wrote:In addition to the Cultivating + Seeding problem with this latest Update, workers no longer properly recognize the fields. I used to be able to work one side of the field first in order to provide plenty of turn around space for larger equipment. I also used this technique for oddly shaped fields, however since the update worker see the already worked portion of the field and they just stop. Also, the Octo animal cleaner was somehow disabled with the update and has disappeared from my game. Says its available for purchase but it won't let me purchase it.

Please don't post the same content across multiple threads.
Has the question been answered? Maybe a proper response would alleviate some of the scorn customers are feeling towards Giants right now.
Guil

Post by Guil »

DeereJason wrote: Has the question been answered? Maybe a proper response would alleviate some of the scorn customers are feeling towards Giants right now.
Whether the question was answered or not is irrelevant, cross posting is spam and repeatedly doing so will lead to warnings etc.