The Siloking won't accept grass.

Zyriakster

The Siloking won't accept grass.

Post by Zyriakster »

I'm trying to mix some food for the cows, but the Siloking is not accepting the grass.
Says This bale not supported.... and when trying to use freshly cut grass from the ground, it does not pick it up..
Silage and Straw works fine, but not the grass.
BullFarmer

Re: The Siloking won't accept grass.

Post by BullFarmer »

It was never supposed to take grass, it is fixed now so that it only takes silage, straw and hay.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
wstallard

Post by wstallard »

I have the same problem, which seemed to start after the recent PS4 update to 1.05. Any help would be gratefully received.
ReubyJuice

Post by ReubyJuice »

wstallard wrote:I have the same problem, which seemed to start after the recent PS4 update to 1.05. Any help would be gratefully received.
See Bullfarmer's response above your post - the Siloking was never meant to accept grass, that was the error. They fixed it in the latest patch so it now only accepts hay, straw, and silage (as it should). You can also see this in the changelog forum post by GIANTS under the part where they show the things that were reported as issues that weren't fixed.
Tutorials and roleplay at youtube.com/reubyjuice and FS streams at twitch.tv/reubyjuice