No money for selling crops!!!!

Ghost_U

No money for selling crops!!!!

Post by Ghost_U »

Sosnovka map ps4. Sold soybeans to transport company. My money did not go up at all!!!! Come on really?!? Why the game breaking updates all of a sudden? How can i enjoy a game i paid for if nothing works right??
canadafarms

Re: No money for selling crops!!!!

Post by canadafarms »

On Sosnovka you now have to pull the lever and send the train away to get paid.
PS4
aklein

Post by aklein »

A Giants staff member also mentioned that before you only got half of the money you should have gotten if you never pulled the train leaver. Now you get the full amount when you pull the leaver.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

You only get paid for the sending the train part. You get get the extra money when you first dump it at the mill like you used to. The train price is the same as before.

They also fixed my seeders so they only fertilize when they are supposed to! Oh well, I play on hard. It just got a little harder!
dreamkruiser

Post by dreamkruiser »

That explains why I got what I thought was a random 30k when I sent the train off just playing around. I just went to the mill with soybeans and got nothing, not even half. I wish that was pinned so newbs like me knew what to expect. After the lever pull I just got 100k, probably some from a leftover harvest?
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Yup, it happens on the modded maps aswel! i know, before you got half when dumping and half when sending away, now you get nothing at all!

Map: lossberg, console: xbox1, difficulty: normal crop: sunflower/soybeans
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Warlikeone

Post by Warlikeone »

I dumped a bunch of potatoes at the transport company in Sosnovka on xbox1 and pulled the lever. No income after 1hr of game play. Does income now occur at midnight?
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

Warlikeone wrote:I dumped a bunch of potatoes at the transport company in Sosnovka on xbox1 and pulled the lever. No income after 1hr of game play. Does income now occur at midnight?
Its not midnight, but it does take quite some time. Much more than in FS15.
Platform=PC