[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.2)

shynung

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.2)

Post by shynung »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Grimme GL 420
- Issue: Disc harrow-like part ahead of the wheels continues to rotate according to ground speed when implement is raised off the ground, wheels doesn't do that
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single (MP untested)
- Steps to reproduce: Buy a GL 420, attach to tractor, drive while implement is raised.
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: GIANTS mod - vaederstad rapid 300c
- Issue: missing airblower sound effect when turned on
- Single- or Multiplayer: both
- Steps to reproduce: turn on the sower and it will be silent (i fixed it by adding the airblower text line which solved the issue)
Broksiu

Post by Broksiu »

Holmer terra Folis

The rear holmer logo is not displayed correcly

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =864415385
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =864415985
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =864416010

Visual bug can be seen quite easy on screenshots

Field 26 the worker have issues to cultivate, seed and hervest small part of field close to the house, after I extended the width of the field ( this issue has ben always present since i enlarged the field a bit.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =864443761
JD8235

Post by JD8235 »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: GIANTS Standard NH T8+Kuhn DLC DC401+HR4004+BTF4000+TF1500
- Issue: Helper issues: helper stops on one side of the field a tractor length from the headland, on other sides the helper doesn't recognise the border with headland and continues into the ditch. After each pass back and forth the helper also requires restart as it stops each time for no obvious reason. Helper launched from both angles of the field.
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: I assume it has to do with fields where there is a sharp angle of 20-40 degrees between field border and helper tractor path. It was reproduced on a (Giants tested) third party map (Dutch polder) but these were situations which earlier <version 1.4 the helper could deal with.
Last edited by JD8235 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: pc
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: case ih 1455 xl + great plains seeder on field 12 planting grass
- Issue: worker randomly stop at the end of the field and says he has completed his task
- Single- or Multiplayer: sp
- Steps to reproduce: hire a worer with the great plains seeder (from west to east) and he will say he has completed his task at the end of the field.
Last edited by BlueShadow125 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akuenzi

Post by akuenzi »

I am having difficulty planting with the helpers.

- PC
- Tractor & Various planters
- Issue: Helper thinks it's done when it's not. Helper turns around in the middle of a run.
- Single Player
- Steps to reproduce: Try any tractor with various planters. On occasion one will work, many do not. See pictures below.

Using Great Plains 3P1006NT on Rattlesnake Valley. Helper makes a short little run, then turns around, leaving this mess:

Using Great Plains 3P1006NT on Rattlesnake Valley. In an attempt to clean up short run, the tractor/planter is put next to existing run. Attempts to hire repeatedly fail (see upper right hand part of picture). Helper thinks he's done when he's "too close" to the other run.

Using Kverneland Accord DL on Rattlesnake Valley. Same problem as with the Great Plains above.

Using Amazone ED 3000-C on Rattlesnake Valley. Same problem as with the Great Plains above.

Using Great Plains 3P1006NT on standard Goldcrest map. Helper recognizes planted area in front of him... but stops thinking he's done when in fact he has a whole field to do. Doesn't turn around.

I tried the large Amazone Condor on Rattlesnake Valley, and it seemed to work okay.

After having the helper plant the 'entire' field, this is what resulted:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

NOTE: Some of the pictures above were taken with various mods in the folder. After seeing this problem, I took out ALL mods except for the map I was playing on. The helper behavior remained the same. And too, Rattlesnake Valley is a 4x map. Do helpers behave differently on 4x maps versus standard-sized maps?

Related to the above, in a multiplayer setting on the Coldborough Park Farm map, I cultivated a headland for a field with the smallest cultivator. The helper thought it was 'done' each time it came to the end of the run and refused to turn around and continue.
Last edited by akuenzi on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
farmerthinking

Post by farmerthinking »

PC
Bale revenue math take 2
The barn's market price for 1000 L of silage was 541 USD/EUR; a silage bale has 4000 L; so, selling one should give me 2164 USD/EUR. Apparently not! I only got 1764 USD/EUR. Where is the 400 USD/EUR difference? Why is it still ripping me off? Now, I wrote about a similar problem on page 4 of the v1.3 and up thread and it involved miscalculating for straw/grass/hay. That problem is still not fixed. One round of hay = 4000L, if 1000L=90, then 4X90=360, but the game only gave me 345. Why is this still (v1.4.2) not fixed?
Single player
Last edited by farmerthinking on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC Patch 1.4.2
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Bredal F2WS 4000 (fertiliser spreader) coupled to Deutz Fahr Agrostar 6.61 on Field 24.
- Issue: Ai helper issue!! On Field 24, if you start a helper with this setup in the North West corner, he will do four (4) runs perfectly fine and then the 5th run is the last run from west to east (on the southern side of the field), and he starts this run by about 20m then stops and turns again to the south and crashes into the tree, then it tells me the helper has completed his task.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Obtain the above mentioned tool and tractor and start the fertilising process with a hired worker in FIELD 24 from the north west corner of the field so that the worker is driving east-west and he is working from the northern side to the southern side.
See picture below.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: MF Activa, MF Delta, Rostelmash Acros, NH CR10.90
- Issue: Engine load sound reversed
- Steps to reproduce: Start harvesting with these machines and the engine load pitch increases instead of decreases (as compared to the remaining combines). This was never fixed in previous patches either.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: MF Activa
- Issue: Raises header too high, conveyor housing clips underside of cab
- Steps to reproduce: Attaching the Freeflow header from the ground results in the conveyor housing clipping the underside of the front of the cab. However, attaching the header if it is on a header trailer, the conveyor housing does not clip the cab. But leaving the header attached and saving and reloading the game, the conveyor housing again clips the cab.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: NHCR10.90 and MF Delta
- Issue: Doesn't raise header high enough to get it off the header trailer
- Steps to reproduce: CR10.90 with Varifeed 41ft and MF Delta with Dynaflex 40ft don't raise header high enough to get it off the header trailer without it dragging the trailer. However the CR10.90 will raise the header high enough initially to put it on the header trailer if you attach the header from the ground. Once you detach the header onto the trailer and re-attach it, the CR10.90 won't raise it high enough without dragging the trailer. The other combines with this problem seem to be fixed, but these 2 are not.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Lindner Lintrac 90, Challenger Tractors
- Issue: Cab FOV wrong
- Steps to reproduce: The cab FOV of the Lindner is like you're looking through a fish eye lens compared to other tractors, although the Challenger tractors don't seem as bad and might be tollerable. Sorry, I don't know what the correct FOV terminology is.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Comia C6
- Issue: Missing grain tank panel
- Steps to reproduce: When looking into back into the grain tank from cab view, the grain tank door is visible, but the rightside top panel is missing and you see the sky.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Holmer T440 Terra Dos
- Issue: Steering not operating quite right
- Steps to reproduce: When re-centering the steering from a crab position while still harvesting (bringing the rear end back in line before you reach the end of the row), the front end swings to one side or the other. It worked better in FS2015, when you re-centered the steering before you got the the end of the row, the rear end would just fall back in line while you still traveled straight down the row. In FS2017 you can't re-center the steering until you finish the row because the front end swings out of position.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Controller Sensitivity
- Issue: Sensitivity can't be set below 100
- Steps to reproduce: Before patch 1.4, the controller sensitivity could be set to 50. Now it won't go below 100.

This last one is not important, but I mention it because it changed after patch 1.4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Opening intros
- Issue: Intros are a bit jerky
- Single- or Multiplayer: Before patch 1.4, the intros played smoothly. Now they play a bit jerky. As long as gameplay framerate is not affected, then this is not important. I only mentioned it because I thought it was strange that it changed.
- Steps to reproduce: Start the game
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Graphics and Audio.
- Issue: Graphics micro stutter and audio micro stutter.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single player
- Steps to reproduce: Play the game and every now and then the graphics freezes for a second and sound freezes/loops also for that same second. They happen at the same time.
Didn't have this issue before 1.4.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Graphics /slow updateing
- Issue: Graphics stutter a
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multi player
- Steps to reproduce: Play the game and every now and then the graphics freezes fields are verry slow at updating
Didn't have this issue before 1.4.

happens on dedicated server and when hosting the game not as dedicated for all the players that join
sootyfarmer

Post by sootyfarmer »

PC
Hired Helpers:
- Issue: Only doing one row, crashing into trees and buildings. Covers on trailers randomly coming on and off, usually when passing trigger points.
- Single player. Maps I am using: Goldcrest & Lawfolds All worked perfectly until updated last week with Giants patch.
Orkam

Post by Orkam »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Mill sellpoint in Sosnovka
- Issue: Selling sunflowers at the mill does not give any money. I did not forget to pull the lever for train departure.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: 1.) Unload sunflowers at the mill in Sosnovka. 2.) Pull the lever for train departure.
Ha_Wik

Post by Ha_Wik »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model MANUFACTURER: ARCUSIN TYPE: FORSTACK 8.12 SHOP CATEGORY: BALING TECHNOLOGY

-Issue: Almost impossible to load bales. Please make it work better because bales get stuck diagonally in front of it instead of slide in smoothly.

Last edited by Ha_Wik on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bubble

Post by bubble »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Transport Company sellpoint in Sosnovka
- Issue: Selling Sugar Beet at the Transport Company still does not pay, even after waiting several minutes after train departs
- Steps to reproduce: 1.) Unload Sugar Beet at the Transport Company in Sosnovka. 2.) Pull the lever for train departure.