[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.2)

Geowyrm

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.2)

Post by Geowyrm »

Trees Disappearing from train after unstrapping

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Train
- Issue:Planted trees still disappear after unstrapping.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Steps to reproduce:Put trees in train car, strap then unstrap and poof gone. I thought this had been fixed, but I guess not.
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

not sure if this is the correct place to report this particular issue but sure if your not earning your learning.
Sandy Bay 17 sowing bug, whenever you harvest a field you can only sow a single crop back into the field and not one of your choice, for example say i just harvested wheat and i try and use say the pronto sowing machine that cultivates and fertilizes in that field it will not sow any crop but barley no matter if you try it manually or via AI, and once you harvest that it will only let you sow canola for chatting sake. very annoying bug as it forces you down a certain path, also on the same map the mirrors in vehicles is well the only way i can describe it is on the fritz, one second its fine then a distorted image and then blank, does this at random.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

that's just a way to make you do crop rotations lols
PS4 player
ccval

Post by ccval »

After a hired worker has finished in field the machine the worker was using will not switch off automatically and ends up running til out of fuel.
Beasto420

Post by Beasto420 »

D filthy sloth wrote:not sure if this is the correct place to report this particular issue but sure if your not earning your learning.
Sandy Bay 17 sowing bug, whenever you harvest a field you can only sow a single crop back into the field and not one of your choice, for example say i just harvested wheat and i try and use say the pronto sowing machine that cultivates and fertilizes in that field it will not sow any crop but barley no matter if you try it manually or via AI, and once you harvest that it will only let you sow canola for chatting sake. very annoying bug as it forces you down a certain path, also on the same map the mirrors in vehicles is well the only way i can describe it is on the fritz, one second its fine then a distorted image and then blank, does this at random.
I haven't noticed this sowing issue on sandy bay, I have however noticed the mirrors or tractors and stuff do go crazy when you are in cab veiw. Seen another post somewhere that people arnt getting money for selling grains. I really hope not but if so I'll just wait for an update on the map.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Beasto420 wrote:
D filthy sloth wrote:not sure if this is the correct place to report this particular issue but sure if your not earning your learning.
I haven't noticed this sowing issue on sandy bay, I have however noticed the mirrors or tractors and stuff do go crazy when you are in cab veiw. Seen another post somewhere that people arnt getting money for selling grains. I really hope not but if so I'll just wait for an update on the map.
I did get money from selling grain.
I used just one sell point though. Sandy Bay Stores.
PS5 / FS22
Beasto420

Post by Beasto420 »

RODHA wrote:
Beasto420 wrote:
I did get money from selling grain.
I used just one sell point though. Sandy Bay Stores.
Right on , the only glitch I've noticed is the mirrors on the tractors which isn't game breaking in anyway just a bit annoying if your like me and little things like that bother you but other then that really enjoying this map.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Re seeding and crop selling....it's worked fine for me so far,I'm on PS4 and have sold at two different locations
HondaTypeR

Post by HondaTypeR »

Hello thanks for looking at the dlc bug kuhn the texture and not in the spreader
BUILDER:
KUHN

TYPE:
AXIS 40.2 M-EMC-W

CATEGORY STORE:
FERTILIZER SPRAYERS

Video has link:

https://www.facebook.com/honda.type.18/ ... 3525935496
Last edited by HondaTypeR on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

HondaTypeR wrote:bonjour merci de regardé le bug du dlc kuhn la texture et pas dans l’épandeur
CONSTRUCTEUR:
KUHN

TYPE:
AXIS 40.2 M-EMC-W

CATÉGORIE MAGASIN:
ÉPANDEURS À ENGRAIS

vidéo a se lien :

Speak English.
tom42728

Post by tom42728 »

Beasto420 wrote:

I posted about not getting money tried selling canola and sunflowers at the sandy bay stores sell point .. gave the green harvest income but did not get any income from it waited to see if midnight would award the income and no go there either .

gonna try other sell points here in a few minutes see if they are working

Edit: none of the sell points was working ended up deleting the save game and starting over and now is paying out not sure why it wasn't working the first time
Platform: PC
Specs: ASUS ROG Strix x570 MB, Ryzen 9 x5950 CPU, 128gig DDR4 Ram and GTX 1660 SC Ultra Graphics Card
cabofarmer

Post by cabofarmer »

Melody wrote: Fixed issues in the next patch 1.4.4:
  • Helper stops if the headland is too wide
  • Helper raises the tools too early at the headland
  • Helper sometimes quits the work after the first lane
  • Helper sometimes turns too early on the first lane
  • Helper turns wrongly if the tools are very assymetric
  • Lua error when trying to activate the 11th helper in multiplayer
  • Selling soya/sunflowers at the mill on Sosnovka gives no money with old savegames
Also add selling Canola at the mill on Sosnovka gives no money with old savegames
Liquid515

Post by Liquid515 »

field 26 has a big hump in it and seems to get bigger with every patch Goldcrest Valley..also loose fps in that erea
Tuomo

Post by Tuomo »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
Single- or Multiplayer: Both

AXIS_CRANE_ARM3 is from the beginning opposite than possse scorpion with mouse and joysticks.

Open and closes opposite than other tools with mouse and joysticks.

Train crane moves left and right opposite with joysticks newer than 1.2 update.
HondaTypeR

Post by HondaTypeR »

Hello thanks for looking at the dlc bug kuhn the texture and not in the spreader
BUILDER:
KUHN

TYPE:
AXIS 40.2 M-EMC-W

CATEGORY STORE:
FERTILIZER SPRAYERS

Video has link: