console mods

gigemaggs99

console mods

Post by gigemaggs99 »

Just wanted to say thank you.

I don't visit the forums much but when I do I see a lot of complaints about why not this or that or this?

I'm lucky to have FS on PC, XBox1 & PS4. I will agree it's nice to have the MODS on PC and I understand a PC is always going to be able to do more, it's not limited the way the consoles are.

That being said I think it's sweet that we've gotten so many MODs on the console version. I play on console a lot more than I do on PC so I really appreciate any and all MODs we receive.

Thank you again and Happy Farming!

Gus
JohnDeere318

Re: console mods

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Couldn't agree more with you Gus! *thumbsup* Well said. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Agreed as well! I've always had a fleeting interest in FS, but mod support for consoles has really made a difference this year. Thanks to everyone who devotes their time and effort to this!
Last edited by Turbojugend on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heyimbill.com
adidas_24

Post by adidas_24 »

Agreed, Thank you Giants and Modder's hats off to you :hi:
If it ain't red leave it in the shed.
*Xbox One- FS17 and PC- FS15*
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd »

I agree. Being able to drive the cool tractors with my granddaughters on the big screen is great fun. They love the minion weight. Then I have the pc for grandpa's game time. It's great to not feel like I'm playing two different games because I'm using a lot of the same mods on both platforms.
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

About about getting rid of the slots in all maps so that way we can have unlimited equiptment on consoles
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Kj252017 wrote:About about getting rid of the slots in all maps so that way we can have unlimited equiptment on consoles
Um consoles arnt PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Kj252017 wrote:About about getting rid of the slots in all maps so that way we can have unlimited equiptment on consoles
Dream on man.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

eric21 wrote:
Um consoles arnt PC
He probably knows that. It would be more useful to him and to the forums as a whole if you explained that the hardware limitations with a console won't allow it to handle unlimited equipment. I apologize for being slightly rude I realize that it is, but this type of a response to me is just as frustrating as the endless amounts of questions that could have been answered by a little searching. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to try and make him feel silly.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

Why post any of this nonsense in my thank you thread? Please complain somewhere else.

See what I mean? I come on a few times a week and it's a lot of complain, complain, complain. Oh well, back to farming.

Enjoy the game or sell it.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with @gigemaggs99, it's that simple.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt