lawfolds ewuipment

PaulDuPouy

Re: lawfolds ewuipment

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Beasto420 wrote:
PaulDuPouy wrote:Challenger stuff, 4 mt800's for rip plowing, 4 mt700's for planting, 2 mt900's for cultivating. Fendt stuff, 2 700's & 2 900's. 2 Hurliman 130's, 2 JCB 3230, and 2 Deutz Series 9's.....so, 20 evidently.
Oddly enough all my challengers have well over 20hrs on them already.
You must have quite a bit of land and stuff then? I don't like havering to many vehicles to scroll through
Almost the entire map at this point, lots of sheep & cows but no pigs. The scary thing is I typically go large fairly quickly with leased stuff and then buy the equipment ASAP. It *censored* for awhile, but pays off eventually. Took a bit over 200hrs to get to this point.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
Beasto420

Post by Beasto420 »

Geez man I may have like 20 hours lol , got 2 challengers leased for deep ploughing and it's slow because I'm using new Kuhn 4m seeder because my workers don't reconize headlands plus I can't replant same crop unless I cultivate anyways so. Just plugging away here
erict43

Post by erict43 »

About 100 hours here, playing with the Seasons mod. I still just have one harvester, but will probably add another soon. 200+ pigs and sheep, and about 130 cows. Two Fendt 939's, a big Challenger, a Case Magnum, and the little Hurlimann that I started with. I find this is enough to keep up with all the work that needs doing, and I still fast forward through some days. I installed feed mixers for the cows and pigs, and plowed the huge grass field on the south of the map so that I can fertilize it. Also have one MAN truck for selling and a Krone forage harvester, the JCB front loader and Manitou telehandler.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

I mainly focus on grain as a money source, usually Ill devote the 4th or 5th evening to do more straw/hay/grass for the animals. I have so many tractors because I tend to leave stuff hooked up all the time.

I've been in the process of phasing out the fleet of Soviet combines in favor for 10.90's.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi: