Mods for consoles

Canadianguy08

Mods for consoles

Post by Canadianguy08 »

Hi there new to this kinda thing. Just wondering if there will be a mod for super B grain hiway trailers ??
Preble 818

Re: Mods for consoles

Post by Preble 818 »

Hey there and welcome! Quite a few people have requested this sort of thing. There may be something in the works but there is nothing "planned" as far as mods go. The mod makers do this in their own time usually making equipment that interests them and some are kind enough to upload it to the official modhub to make it possible for us to use them :) Good luck farming and feel free to ask questions. Once in a while we'll give you a reasonable answer ;)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There is one in the works, stay tuned
Canadianguy08

Post by Canadianguy08 »

Awesome thanks for the response
CanadianFarmer87

Post by CanadianFarmer87 »

Just wondering there where any new mods in the making for the x-box 1?

I understand that the modding team for giants does this on their own time and a great big thank you to yous.

But just wondering about like transports, new trucks and smaller trailer for hauling stuff. A winter map would be interesting as well
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CanadianFarmer87 wrote:Just wondering there where any new mods in the making for the x-box 1?

I understand that the modding team for giants does this on their own time and a great big thank you to yous.

But just wondering about like transports, new trucks and smaller trailer for hauling stuff. A winter map would be interesting as well
Actually mods are made by well modders of the public. So for a map like that, if a modder wants to do one, couple of months at least
Countrychris

Post by Countrychris »

So how can I develop certain mods like with winter map and the cool trucks you see in the videos for PlayStation 4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Countrychris wrote:So how can I develop certain mods like with winter map and the cool trucks you see in the videos for PlayStation 4
You need a PC and the game PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

eric21 wrote:
Countrychris wrote:So how can I develop certain mods like with winter map and the cool trucks you see in the videos for PlayStation 4
You need a PC and the game PC
And a lot of free time!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

good luck getting that done without external mods.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

livesea72 wrote:good luck getting that done without external mods.
On previous winter maps I believe it was done by changing the grass texture to look like snow, which should be fine.
As to making it snow all the time I couldn't say, I don't know if the weather works from the map or if it's built into the game.
Ploughable snow is probably not going to happen, on console at least.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc