Can't download the update?

Can't download the update?

Post by 987 »

Just bought, downloaded and installed new DLC then opened up game and told me I am on version 1.4.1 and have an update for 1.4.3 but when I go to download I'm getting "an error occurred while downloading the update". Then game starts on 1.4.1 version. I'm on Mac.
Anyone know a fix or just wait a while and try again? Thanks.

Re: Can't download the update?

Post by 987 »

Guess I'm the only one. Lol.
Has never happened to me before. But I do find it odd that it doesn't even try and download the update at all, gives me the error message right away.
I guess I'll leave it for now but wouldn't mind getting some of the bug fixes.
Does deleteing and re installing the game usually work for people in similar situations?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I know the 1.4.3 patch was a Mac only patch so that may be why you haven't received a response yet. I can't tell you if any other mac users have had dl issues with it or not. try a search If you haven't yet for 1.4.3 and see if that turns up any results.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.

Post by 987 »

Yah I missed the 1.4.2 update. So I hope that has nothing to do with the fact it's not letting me update to 1.4.3.
I searched for other threads that dealt with unstable to download update but couldn't find much of anything.
I'm not going to worry too much about it right now just wanted to see if other Mac users were having an issue. Thanks.

Post by 987 »

Downloaded okay today. No problems.

You can close this thread Giants thank you.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Locked at op's request.