What will be next dlc???

BrettDavid

What will be next dlc???

Post by BrettDavid »

The latest kuhn dlc is great. All the tools look great and it will be a great addition to the game. But what's next from giants? Any ideas or insight? I thought this would be a fun topic so lets try to refrain from the usual negativity that seems to plague these boards. Happy farming and great job giants on this round of dlc!
summerrider

Re: What will be next dlc???

Post by summerrider »

I'm not trying to be negative, but it seems like these threads end up getting closed in a few days. I'm not sure if there is a better (let's talk about future ideas) area or not.

And to answer the question, I have no idea. I'm not sure if it will be another BRAND that they add more equipment from. Maybe it will be some new "tool" set that we don't have in the game at the moment.

The Future is wide open.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I am really hoping it is a great plains equipment pack.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

We'll find out in due course. Speculation is pointless. There are several agricultural and gaming events coming up regularly attended by GIANTS, we'll probably glean some info then.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

A Claas DLC would be nice. :)

Is there any farm equipment that we don't currently have access to? Anything new or new implements that we don't have that anyone can think of?? That would be helpful...

How about a forestry pack or animal equipment pack? A bale shredder that can shred any type of bale and turn it to loose material would be nice.

Not sure how the game could implement the long continuous silage "bale", but we don't have one of these... Might be fun...
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
garyst

Post by garyst »

[quote="mdoss"]A Claas DLC would be nice. :)

Is there any farm equipment that we don't currently have access to? Anything new or new implements that we don't have that anyone can think of?? That would be helpful...

Hippers/bedding tools, du-all seedbed finishers, sidedress fertilizer applicators just to name a few.
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

I would like to see anew American pack. Large Sowers, large cultivators, etc. Items to utilize the large hp tractors. These items would be great for maps like lawfolds and (I'm assuming) rattlesnake. I play on xbox one but keeping fingers crossed for rattlesnake coming to console.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

I would love to see more 6/7/8 metre mounted equipment for the tighter maps. Also more front mounted options for cultivators etc.

How about a DLC with carrots and onions and other root crops and all the equipment needed for the planting and harvesting of these new crops. Because we could also use surplus straw on the carrots to keep the frosts out.
Which we could store in big wooden crates and we could make out of timber from the farm.

Be so nice to have more crop choices wouldn't it.
#Joe2015

Post by #Joe2015 »

I'd like to see alfalfa as a mod or crop dlc. And have it replace using grass in tmr mixing, as in RL dairy farming alfalfa is a very important part of milk production as it provides large amount of protein and possibly different commodities to eat the cows, ground corn/wheat/barley, cotton seeds, canola. And the ability to add more silage bunkers to the farm, as I run a 4,000 head dairy, filling the farm bunker than filling the bunker at the BGA and then having to transport the silage to the farm. And maybe a map decided to just dairy farming or a map pack where you can choose from running a dair/sheep/pig or crop farm
PC/Clover Creek/Parker’s Prairie
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

John Deere! Totally kidding, but id love to see some Claas, maybe a different brand of potato harvester??? I think the Grimme potato harvester been here ever since the beginning of the very first fs launch, but if all else fails, how about a brand ive never heard of... Pretty much all of them, lol.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote:
mdoss wrote:A Claas DLC would be nice. :)

Hippers/bedding tools, du-all seedbed finishers, sidedress fertilizer applicators just to name a few.
We got injectors
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

All I want is one class 9 harvester and one 15m planter. That's it.
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

We already have a couple class 9 combines (large case and large MF) and a class 10 NH CR10.90. We a have a 15m seeder in the large Amazone. But I agree more large equipment would like to seed large air seeders, cultivators, disk rippers, and large 24-48 row row crop seeders.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

IowaFarmer34 wrote:We already have a couple class 9 combines (large case and large MF) and a class 10 NH CR10.90. We a have a 15m seeder in the large Amazone. But I agree more large equipment would like to seed large air seeders, cultivators, disk rippers, and large 24-48 row row crop seeders.
The MF may be a class 9 going by power, but it gets stuck with a short unload auger that barely clears a 40ft table....

I hope to see more Great Plains, Sunflower, White Planters(we could use the 12-36 row stuff), US Massey Combines, & Gleaner.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

IowaFarmer34 wrote:We already have a couple class 9 combines (large case and large MF) and a class 10 NH CR10.90. We a have a 15m seeder in the large Amazone. But I agree more large equipment would like to seed large air seeders, cultivators, disk rippers, and large 24-48 row row crop seeders.
I know, but I've used the large Case since FS13 and the CR10.90 for the whole of 15 and now 17. Literally thousands of hours. I can't stand them any more. In fact I loathe them with a passion. Again, the Amazone isn't new either, it's a reboot of the 13 version and had been available as a mod in 15 and you can't plant corn or sunflowers with it. The Massey combines have been the biggest letdown. I can't believe they fitted them with these tiny augers making them pretty much useless on any large map.