Pickup, or Delivery?

annasgramma
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:53 am

Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by annasgramma » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:46 pm

I have just opened the store and bought a combine and harvester. What is the best way to get to the store from my farm, since the combine is a piece of equipment that I can drive home from the store? Does the store have a delivery service (which would be nice, BTW)?

Patrick73
Posts: 1630
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Patrick73 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Which map? No shop has delivery so if you mean resetting it,that will depend on which map,the vanilla maps reset to the shop but the mod maps have different reset points

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Guil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Depends what map you are playing. When you reset a vehicle/tool some maps it goes to the shop, others it goes to your farm.

User avatar
Phantoms
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Phantoms » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

In stock maps, the store is the reset point so any vehicle resets will place it at the store. But in many mod maps (such as Chellington) the reset point is moved to the farm. On these maps you can purchase and then reset vehicle to get it "delivered" to your farm.
Playing on PC

annasgramma
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by annasgramma » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm on Goldcrest Valley at the moment. And I saved the game before quitting it to post on this forum. The equipment is sitting at the store now ready for me to pick up. My question is what is the best way to get ME to the store to pick up my driveable combine and harvester? Sorry if I wasn't clear on this point. Thanks.

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Guil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.

annasgramma
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by annasgramma » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Guil wrote:Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.
So, will I need to get into my pickup truck, drive to the store, pickup my equipment, drive it back to my farm and then, somehow get back to the store to get my pickup truck? This is my dilemma. I suppose I could walk to the store, but that would be a long, slow process!

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Guil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:09 pm

You can tab through all your vehicles. I'm not sure what the command is as I play on PS4.

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Guil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 pm

http://guides.gamepressure.com/farmings ... p?ID=37654
Not sure how much of this will be the same for mac but worth a try.

MeeaaW
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 am

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by MeeaaW » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm

annasgramma wrote:
Guil wrote:Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.
So, will I need to get into my pickup truck, drive to the store, pickup my equipment, drive it back to my farm and then, somehow get back to the store to get my pickup truck? This is my dilemma. I suppose I could walk to the store, but that would be a long, slow process!
i'm doing so- resetting my tractor or for what that tool is needed.. it resets to shop :D so I have just to drive from shop home.. time economy and fuel as well :)

summerrider
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by summerrider » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Why don't you just teleport to the store and drive the combine back that way? I'm missing something in where you are having a delemma?

JohnDeere318
Posts: 6840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by JohnDeere318 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:34 pm

MeeaaW wrote:
annasgramma wrote:
Guil wrote:Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.
So, will I need to get into my pickup truck, drive to the store, pickup my equipment, drive it back to my farm and then, somehow get back to the store to get my pickup truck? This is my dilemma. I suppose I could walk to the store, but that would be a long, slow process!
i'm doing so- resetting my tractor or for what that tool is needed.. it resets to shop :D so I have just to drive from shop home.. time economy and fuel as well :)
Exactly right here, just reset it and you won't have to waste time driving the equipment to the shop. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by thumbwiz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:39 pm

You can tab to the new vehicle at the store just like any other. Or if you're so inclined, you can walk, maybe try hitch hiking.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

User avatar
aklein
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by aklein » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 pm

iF your on PC. As has been said you can press TAB to jump between all your owned driveable items. you will eventually land in the combine to drive it back. Or you could teleport to the store by hitting ESC on the keyboard and then picking the store icon on the map and click the Visit button which will take you to the store at which time you can get in your combine and drive it back. Its likely you no longer want your existing equipment which you could drive to the store and park it between the store and the other building and sell it and then jump in the new one and drive it back.

FearEile
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by FearEile » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 pm

annasgramma wrote:I have just opened the store and bought a combine and harvester. What is the best way to get to the store from my farm, since the combine is a piece of equipment that I can drive home from the store? Does the store have a delivery service (which would be nice, BTW)?
I used to cheat enough money to buy a truck and low loader and skid steer for loading pallets and that was my way of getting a delivery service from the store.
Eggsbox: FearEile

Post Reply