Pickup, or Delivery?

annasgramma

Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by annasgramma »

I have just opened the store and bought a combine and harvester. What is the best way to get to the store from my farm, since the combine is a piece of equipment that I can drive home from the store? Does the store have a delivery service (which would be nice, BTW)?
Patrick73

Re: Pickup, or Delivery?

Post by Patrick73 »

Which map? No shop has delivery so if you mean resetting it,that will depend on which map,the vanilla maps reset to the shop but the mod maps have different reset points
Guil

Post by Guil »

Depends what map you are playing. When you reset a vehicle/tool some maps it goes to the shop, others it goes to your farm.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

In stock maps, the store is the reset point so any vehicle resets will place it at the store. But in many mod maps (such as Chellington) the reset point is moved to the farm. On these maps you can purchase and then reset vehicle to get it "delivered" to your farm.
Playing on PC
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

I'm on Goldcrest Valley at the moment. And I saved the game before quitting it to post on this forum. The equipment is sitting at the store now ready for me to pick up. My question is what is the best way to get ME to the store to pick up my driveable combine and harvester? Sorry if I wasn't clear on this point. Thanks.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

Guil wrote:Ah in that case you will have to drive it back yourself.
So, will I need to get into my pickup truck, drive to the store, pickup my equipment, drive it back to my farm and then, somehow get back to the store to get my pickup truck? This is my dilemma. I suppose I could walk to the store, but that would be a long, slow process!
Guil

Post by Guil »

You can tab through all your vehicles. I'm not sure what the command is as I play on PS4.
Guil

Post by Guil »

http://guides.gamepressure.com/farmings ... p?ID=37654
Not sure how much of this will be the same for mac but worth a try.
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

annasgramma wrote:
So, will I need to get into my pickup truck, drive to the store, pickup my equipment, drive it back to my farm and then, somehow get back to the store to get my pickup truck? This is my dilemma. I suppose I could walk to the store, but that would be a long, slow process!
i'm doing so- resetting my tractor or for what that tool is needed.. it resets to shop :D so I have just to drive from shop home.. time economy and fuel as well :)
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Why don't you just teleport to the store and drive the combine back that way? I'm missing something in where you are having a delemma?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

MeeaaW wrote:
annasgramma wrote:
i'm doing so- resetting my tractor or for what that tool is needed.. it resets to shop :D so I have just to drive from shop home.. time economy and fuel as well :)
Exactly right here, just reset it and you won't have to waste time driving the equipment to the shop. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

You can tab to the new vehicle at the store just like any other. Or if you're so inclined, you can walk, maybe try hitch hiking.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
aklein

Post by aklein »

iF your on PC. As has been said you can press TAB to jump between all your owned driveable items. you will eventually land in the combine to drive it back. Or you could teleport to the store by hitting ESC on the keyboard and then picking the store icon on the map and click the Visit button which will take you to the store at which time you can get in your combine and drive it back. Its likely you no longer want your existing equipment which you could drive to the store and park it between the store and the other building and sell it and then jump in the new one and drive it back.
FearEile

Post by FearEile »

annasgramma wrote:I have just opened the store and bought a combine and harvester. What is the best way to get to the store from my farm, since the combine is a piece of equipment that I can drive home from the store? Does the store have a delivery service (which would be nice, BTW)?
I used to cheat enough money to buy a truck and low loader and skid steer for loading pallets and that was my way of getting a delivery service from the store.
Eggsbox: FearEile