Request

XxxgraintrainxxX

Request

Post by XxxgraintrainxxX »

Hello, looking for a couple modders to make the following for consoles, youd be a hero, not just to me but thousands, im looking for some one to make an un named brand of double hoppers, lizard ect. If you google images type in jet double grain hopper or dakota double grain hopper there are several combonations, also a double st of hay trailers for the semi to pull, if any of it is doable let me know, ps a box truck with a pup trailer would be neat, beings we cant get the itrunner trucks on consoles and probly never will
BigC92

Re: Request

Post by BigC92 »

They will never make this stuff, we get what they make.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Hey OP I'm rooting for you. Never say never.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I will say, never say never, there are boat loads of these threads out there, not one of them has been fulfilled.
XxxgraintrainxxX

Post by XxxgraintrainxxX »

If i new even the slightest i would try on my wifes laptop , i use to ise z modder and make trucks and trailers for 18 wheels of steel pttm
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

Guys you have to remember that this game has only been out for 3-4 months now on console so its still pretty new. I hate to say it but give it some time. Also another thing to remember is most if not ALL of these modders make things for themselves and not upon request. We are lucky they share their mods with us people. Also giants themselves, for whatever reason, are tough to get approval from. FDR tried to submit a basic tracked log loader for consoles, over 37 times tried to submit it and they came back woth excuse after excuse nit picking. So its not easy at all from what i understand to get these mods approved let alone built. Alot of time is needed in order to build even a simple mod. More than i ever thought until i started doing my own research. With that in mind stay positive, again its only been out a few short months.
Hoe op by trade. Gamer by choice. Diesel runs through my veins
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We get what we get, plain and simple.
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

It is that simple but hopefully that helps some of the new guys that dont know any different.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

dieselfreak50 wrote:It is that simple but hopefully that helps some of the new guys that dont know any different.
Just like you said, it just came out a few months ago, we get what we get, don't like it? Dont play it.
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

BigC92 wrote:
dieselfreak50 wrote:It is that simple but hopefully that helps some of the new guys that dont know any different.
Just like you said, it just came out a few months ago, we get what we get, don't like it? Dont play it.

Agreed