TipCol Never Works

pedrochapps

TipCol Never Works

Post by pedrochapps »

Ok this is pi** me off to no end. been trying to get it working for the last 2 weeks and it is not working. so i decided i would try this new FS17_GDR_GrainStore on my map im making, So i plop it in and run the script for making the collision.

Whats the deal with this. i see plenty of maps have this with no issues, Even BulletBill looked at my issue and couldn't see what was wrong.

Wouldnt it be much easier to make a Collision we can place that does not need to run the script.? this is so frustraiting

Stoatie

Re: TipCol Never Works

Post by Stoatie »

Hey Pedro have you been starting a new save game each time you rerun the script? I've just tested this building on my map and the collisions are some of the best I've come across. Tipped a full trailer right up against the wall and no leakage whatsoever.
pedrochapps

Post by pedrochapps »

yea i put this shed in started a new save and it leaked. ive been having this issue with every shed type i have used.

Now to be sure im doing this right, do i do anything else? have i missed a step along the way or anything ?
Stoatie

Post by Stoatie »

That seems right to me, that's all I did. Not sure why it won't work for you? Maybe a fresh GE install just to iron out any other causes?
pedrochapps

Post by pedrochapps »

hmmm. not a bad idea tbh. ill do that and report back :)
pedrochapps

Post by pedrochapps »

nope.
Stoatie

Post by Stoatie »

Mmm not sure then, Sorry. I really can't think of anything else.
pedrochapps

Post by pedrochapps »

Balls. this is so annoying